I made it!

The strengh to live

---FIRST DAY OF THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR---

KaEun's POV:

I Couldn't even sleep! I mean, how could I sleep! This is my first day in class 3-A!!!

I made it, I can't believe it!

Although I really am going to miss my old class, I will now be among the best of the best! Kya just thinking about it I get so excited....

 

Jung ah: KAEUN AH~!!

*Kaeun turns around to see her childhood friend and protector waving like crazy*

Kaeun: Unnie!!? How did you get in here? I thought only class A's can enter this building???

Jung Ah: *smacking Kaeun's back head* Ya! Do I have to remind you that I graduated from Big Hit's class A before!?

Kaeun: *mumbling* yeah like ages ago... I know that Jung Ah unnie graduated 5 years ago from class A, she is now one of korea's top vocalist. Song writter from all over the world want her to sing there song! I just love teasing her^^

Jung Ah: oh ho! Look at this girl acting all cocky to her Sunbae! And here I come to congratulate you on your first day... I'm leaving!

Kaeun: *back hugging Jung Ah* ahh~ I was just kidding Unnie! Don't go~

Jung Ah: *Turning around and hugging her* Pshh... Aigoo what am I gonna do with you... ^^

BELL RING

*Kaeun loking nervous and frightened*

Jung Ah: *cups her face* You'll be fine!

Kaeun: *tears in her eyes* Are you sure...?

Jung Ah: Of Course! I've seen how hard you have been working for past the past two years! Trust me you can do this!

Kaeun: *takes a deep breath* Yeah, you're right! I'm now one step closer to accomplishing my dreams! *Turns arround and walk with determination*

Jung Ah: LEE KAEUN FIGHTING! UNNIE LOVES YOU!

*Kaeun walking her head down acting like she doesn't hear her*

 

 

A FEW MINUTES LATER IN THE HALLWAY

*fidgetting the school map in her hands*

Ok, so Homeroom should be here... huh? automatic doors? how do I get in? I can't just knock... Can I? *about to knock when she hear giggling from behind her she can't believe her eyes*

Kaeun: AILEE!!

Ailee: Omo! Do I know you?... I don't think so... A fan?... Stalker?

Kaeun: *studdering* Ah... n.. No.. NO!

Ailee: Well, you can't possibly be a student here, cause if you were you would know to pass your student ID in the machine to open the doors...

Kaeun: is that how it works here?! *starts hitting her head and talking fast* I just got transfered from class B so I am not familiar with the system yet.. You see in the B section we only have normal doors.. I mean not that your doors aren't normal it'-

Ailee: Wow there! Calm down, I was just kidding ^^ I know who you are, Lee Kaeun right?

Kaeun: *baffled that the superstar knew her name* How-

Ailee: How do I know you? Well, as a homeroom teacher, it's my job to know my students, plus your the talk of the town, transferring from a B to A. Congrats!

*she smilles as the automatic doors open to a futuristic looking class room with all the lates computer systemes one can imagine*

 

I can't believe it! Not only is my home teacher Aillee, but I get to play with all of these amazing computers!? This is the best!!

 

Ailee: Everybody take a sit! welcome back everyone! Hope you had a good summer vacation, I'm sure you are all prepped and eager to start this new year... As you can see we have a new student which we all know is very uncommon, so let's have her stand up and introduce herself! Kaeun come up here please.

Kaeun: What!? Now? but I'm not ready... *Cold sweat running down her back, stands up and walks slowly to the board, clears her throut* Hhuh hum... Hiya! My Nam-

*Doors open two boys dripping with sweat and messy uniforms enter arguing*

RapMon: That was a close one!

Jackson: I told you not to touch it! You know everything breaks when YOU touch it!

RapMon: It was an accident!

Jackson: Accident!? How the heck is breaking our doorm's front door even an accident?

RapMon: Get over it, they said they would fix it!

Jackson: That's not the problem! if you had let me do it like we do every morning, it would have not broken and we wouldn't be late on-

Ailee: hhugr hum.... Sorry to disturb you but-

Jackson: Oh Teacher! Do something about this guy I can't take it, everything crumbles between his beast like hands! our room is in constant renovation!

Ailee: Sorry Jackson, you know the rules everyone has to have a roomate. Now both of you sit down, our new student was about to introduce herself. Kaeun please proceed..

 

*RapMon goes directly to his sit without looking at Kaeun but Jackson scans her from head toe which makes her feel uncomfortable*

Jackson: *smirks* Well hello beautiful~ *winks at her and goes to his sit*

Kaeun: Umm.. ok... I'll keep it short and simple, Hey again! My name is Lee KaEun, nice to meet you! I know there are lots of rumors about me so instead of making things up, why not ask me anything you want to know about me?

Students: Ohhh~

Jackson: Straight forward I like it! How did you get transferred?

Kaeun: Hard work!

IU: Hul... I heard you got in because you are connected to someone famous?

Key: Oh yeah! Aren't you the girl who was hugging Kim Jung Ah in the lobby this morning?

Uee: Yeah! Nana, Eyoung and I also saw it!

Jackson: WHAT!? Your telling me Kim Jung Ah was here this morning and I didn't see her!!? *Turns to RapMon who is scribbling in his note book* YAH YOU MONSTER! it's all your fault!

RapMon: *ignors*

Ailee: Alright calm down everyone let her speak.

Kaeun: Actually, Jung Ah unnie's parents and my parents were always close, so we grew up together like sisters even after she became a super star, we never lost contact and she has always been there for me. But Unnie would never do such a thing as to give me a free pass to my dreams, she is my source of strengh and inspiration! One day I want to write songs for her, that's why I am working hard ^^

Ailee: Alright now that's enough for today, let us start class!

 

BELL RINGS THE END OF CLASS

*everyone gathering their things to go*

Ailee: Alright guys remember this is your last year and also your last chance to get scouted in the real world or to prove yourslef worthy of Big Hit University! *looks to the door* Hey! Jackson, Rap Monster, do you guys really think I would let you off for being late on the first day? *signals them to get closer* Jackson you'll have to choreograph SM's new rookie group dance routine.

Jackson: What!? but that will take my entire weekend!

Ailee: so?

Jackson: So!? I have a dat- I mean I have a performance!

Ailee: *ignors* Rap Monstar I am taking a week off of your autorisation to not attend class.

RapMon: No! you can't! you know I can't focus in class!

Jackson: Is the rookie group a girl group at least?

Ailee: I don't care Rap Monster. And Jackson, stop dreaming ! See you boys tomorrow *smiles and leaves*