Part 5

Nogizaka46 2nd Generation Member

During that day, the members were practicing . Their cheoreography told them that Natsumi wasn't coming to practice today. After the members heard the news, they were worried. Akimoto asked, "What's wrong with Natsumi?" Their cheoreography said, "She's just a little sick." Everyone nodded. The cheoreography said, "Okay back to practicing." Everyone nodded again and replied, "okay." They started their practice with Natsumi in their heads. 

After finishing practice, Ikuta got an idea to visit Natsumi while she was sick. Everyone agreed. Nishino, Shiraishi, Ikuta, Hashimoto, Ikoma, Sakurai, Akimoto and Fukugawa decided to go together to help her get better. Everyone left the practice room and the girls decided to walk to Natsumi's house. They barely talked with Natsumi, so Hashimoto got her address from her manager because he knew Natsumi's manager. They all walked to Natsumi's house, it wasn't that far so it was okay for them to walk. When they reached the house, which was an apartment. Hashimoto looked at the sheet of paper her manager gave her. It said the street number and her apartment number, room 46. They saw that the number was 46 and laughed. Hashimoto said, "Okay let's go." They went to look at the apartment building. At the bottom they noticed it was one through thirty, then realized the next floor might be thirty-one through 60. They went to the stairs and when they got to the top, there was a sign that said 31-60. The members looked at the room numbers until they reached Natsumi's room. They forested knocked on the door but she didn't answer. Then they shouted Natsumi's name but no one answered. After, Hashimoto realized that her manager gave her a spare key from Natsumi's manager. She used it and put it in the key hole. She unlocked it. Hashimoto said, "Natsumi we're coming in." The members enter Natsumi's apartment. It was dark and cold. Natsumi's home was clean also. They looked for the light and found it near the door. Nishino found it and the light.