Part 2

Nogizaka46 2nd Generation Member

Back in April, the 2nd gens and 1st gens were practicing for their concert. Everyone worked hard and gave each other courage. Especially Natsumi, the 2nd gen member, Natsumi has always loved idols. Since she was a kid she has always thought about working hard to become an idol. She took many lessons when she was small, she took ballet, piano, dance, singing and many more. Natsumi always watched the idols on the tv. Now she is 18 years old and is part of Nogizaka46's 2nd generation. She wanted to meet her senpais and everyone else. She is a great girl nice and always trying to make everyone happy.  

During practice today, Natsumi was tired. She could barely do the dances of today. But she never gave up. After the lessons, everyone had their break and talking. They all were happy that it was over. Natsumi was sad and frustrated but she didn't show it. She walked towards her stuff and gathered her things. While drinking her water, Sakurai came to walked to her. Sakurai said,"Hey, if you're having trouble with the dances I can help you?" Natsumi replied,"No. It's alright I'll manage plus I don't want to waste your time." Sakurai said, "Don't worry, I'm okay with it, after all I am captain. I'm supposed to help my fellow members when I can." Natsumi replied,"No, really, I'm okay. I can do it! I will...." Natsumi looked at her watch and said,"Ah! I'm sorry I got to go I'm late." Sakurai said, " Late? Late for what?" Natsumi replied while putting her stuff away,"I'll see you tomorrow. Well bye then. Thanks for your concern. Goodbye Sakurai. Goodbye everyone." Sakurai and everyone else waved her goodbye. Natsumi rushed out of the practice room and left. Erika came up to Sakurai and asked "Why is she in a rush?" Sakurai replied,"I don't know." Then they both went back to the members to talk again.