File: additional notes

It's Ghost Investigator, thank you very much.

Just a few afternotes:

1. the ranking system and concept of an agency/company dealing with such supernatural creatures is loosely based on the CCG in Tokyo Ghoul, though ghosts are a lot less harmful than the ghouls are and investigators aren't so trigger/quinque happy. so in case you're wondering, yes, i did tweak the prompt slightly to change Ghost hunter ---> investigator. 

2. rank systems are indicated on their ID passes, stitching on jacket pocket, and by the color of their suits. Rank 3s are to wear black, rank 2s a dark grey, rank 1s a light grey, and special class white. Recruits can be distinguished by their blue uniform. I wanted to squeeze this into the fic but i couldn't find the right place to put this in.

3. i'm no expert on the effects of hydrogen bombs but I read somewhere that there were doubts the North Korean test bomb was a H-bomb because of the amount of radiation released and so i kind of stretched that concept that if a real H-bomb went off then it would theoretically release enough energy to substantiate the ghosts. also we shall pretend this radiation somehow does not adversely affect humans.

4. It was technically supposed to be a Daehyun/Youngjae pairing but it ended up a lot of just Daehyun, a little too much of Junhong and not enough sassy Jae. Oops.

5. the title and summary were....spontaneous... my after apologies.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed :)