2/2

Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A ticket, an actual concert ticket, an actual concert ticket to Jeon Jungkook.

 

Taehyung recalled Jungkook's amazing voice, the one he would use to sooth him to sleep. Beautiful voice. But right now, there are other things to care about. He can't afford to lose this chance.

 

 

TICKET

Jeon Jungkook

9Pm,30th November

Stadium ******

 

 

 

 

 

Holy , concert's today, Taehyung's eyes widened. He was hell, not close to be ready. What should he say, should he go early? Or maybe bring some gift? Prepare a confession letter? No, the last option was way too cheesy, how old was he? Eight? Taehyung sighed as he crashed on his couch, felt like crying, crying of joy. God had gave him a second chance, it wasn't guaranteed that it was going to work, but a chance was enough for Taehyung. His vision soon became blurry, he tried to hide his face as tears rolled down of his cheek. But he was smiling.

 

 

 

"mm" Taehyung woke up, did he fall asleep, he must look horrible after all that crying, did h- MOTHER OF GOD, THE CONCERT. Great, 8 already, how am I going to get there in time? Instead of wasting time, he got off the couch, grabbed a nearby coat, a scarf and quitted the house.

 

It's cold, of course it's cold, it's autumn. Maybe Taehyung should've combed his hair before going to the concert, but he was too preoccupied to care. He snuggled his bare face in the scarf and inhaled the smell. This scarf was special, it was Jungkook's. He received it for their 2nd anniversary.

 

It is not some special scarf, maybe bought at a random store, but it was a memory. It smelt like Jungkook, Taehyung didn't ask himself how after all these years, it still had the intoxicating scent. When the question actually crossed his mind, he would always answer himself that God didn't want him to give up. So here he is, on his way to his own fate. He crossed the road, and felt water drip on his head. It's raining. 

 

 

Taehyung made his way at the stadium's entrance. He was scared, scared of what to expect. The boy took a step as he entered the stadium.

 

 

 

"Ticket please.' A bodyguard, very intimidating, blocked his way.

"Ah-h yes" Taehyung stuttered as he handed the piece of paper. The guard inspected the ticket throughly and nodded of approuval.

"Here is your seat, it's in the front row."

Wait. WHAT? Front row? Well I guess, I'll be closer to Jungkook then.

 

 

 

He made his way awkwardly to his seat avoiding all the stares he was getting. Yes, he knew Jungkook was a hot boy, but he forgot that his fans were most probable, girls. So that made, Taehyung, the only boy. He sat on his seat and breathhed. He was so close.

 

 

 

"THE SHOW STARTS IN 5 MINUTES"

Taehyung heard the intercom, he was nervous but excited to see what the show awaited as the lights dimmed.

 

 

 

Taehyung froze. Froze completly. His brain was blocking all the screams beside him, he was focused on one thing. The man in front of him. Jungkook was wearing black leather pants with a white shirt. It was simple but it looked so attractive on him. Taehyung gulped, Jungkook was so close yet so far. The idol smiled, jumping around and interacting with the fans. Taehyung felt like puking, the one smile that was saved for him wasn't so special anymore, he exited the stadium to catch his breath, not paying enough attention to notice a pair of eyes on him. As he calmed down, he went back in and noted that the fans weren't that crazy anymore, no crazy shouting or screaming. Lifted his eyes to see Jungkook, sitting in a chair, singing a slow but melodic song. That song.

He sat back down on his seat and sighed. The song was their trademark piece, the one they used to sing to together. They would always sing it at the karaoke but right now, there was only one voice. It used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter