1/2

Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seasons had passed, for heaven's sake, years had passed.  Maybe it is finally time to move on.

 

 

 

 

The word love felt foreign to Taehyung, the poor boy couldn't love anymore, not after, the person he loved the most walked out of his life. Jeon Jungkook.

 

 

 

A gloomy morning, Taehyung woke up with a bad headache, having the same dream was definetly not pleasant for him. He sighed, what is there to do now anyways.

 

 

 

He put on his clothes, a simple white t-shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans, and went outside. 

 

 

The lifeless leaves that accumulated on the ground, the smell of fresh rain lingered in Taehyung's mind. Just everything reminded him of Jungkook, the boy that once made his heart complete. But on that cold day of December, it broke and was smashed to a million pieces. He couldn't retape the pieces together, it would always break.

 

 

He took a deep breath as he fell into his thoughts. "It's been 5 years since I last saw him, I hope he is doing well". Humming one of his favorite song songs, he entered the music store.

 

 

He's been visiting the store ever-so-often to buy music records. Scrolling through the best-selling disks category, his eyes landed on one specifically. The disk was shining silver, beautiful and glistening at him. Of course, it caught the boy's attention, he p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter