Final

Touchy

His back hits the wall, causing him to gasp and allow my tongue the access it oh so wanted into his cavern. "H-Hyung," he moans into the rough kiss that somehow was in session. Maybe I should start from the beginning.


"Our Kookie is so cute!" "Golden Maknae indeed. So precious." I hate this. The rest of the guys gawking over the youngest member like he's a puppy. Hoseok hyung hugging him from behind; Namjoon hyung ruffling his hair; Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung poking him; and Jimin, the worse one of them all, getting really close and pinching his cheeks. Me? I'm sitting right beside the whole ordeal, staring at the television screen to distract myself. Obviously it doesn't work. My head begins to ache so I decide to remove myself, ignoring the calls of my members, and retreat to my room. Why am I so upset? I'm not jealous, right? I mean they are just being friendly towards him that's all. A bit too friendly. No, no. Just friendly. Well, that hug and the poking and touching...

"Taehyung hyung? Are you okay?" I flinch, startled by the concerned voice of Jungkook. I refuse to turn around and face him. "I'm fine. Just got a headache that's all." It's true. The pounding in my head is proof. "Oh, okay. I just got worried since you left so suddenly and I didn't kn-" "I said I'm fine. Okay? Just go back to the hyungs' embrace and let me be." I spit out with a hint of bitterness leaking. I guess he senses it because I find him waddling around to my front with a strange look. I use my bangs to hide my eyes and look away. "I said go away." "I know but I don't want to. I want to stay with you until you tell me what's wrong." I clench my fists. Why won't he leave me alone? "Nothing's wrong. Now go aw-" "Did I do something wrong? Did the guys say anything that made you mad? Why are you li-" I snap.

"Shut up! Just shut up! You." I glare intensely and cause him to falter back a bit.

"Why you? They just touch and prick at you so easily. No restraint! I, I don't like it! Them being so close to you!" I swallow hard at the lump forming. I can't look at him so my eyes find interest on the floor. I know he hates me now.

"Taehyung." I shake my head. "What?" I feel something cold touch each cheek, causing me to look up to see Jungkook...smiling? I'm not sure why but my anger sort of fluttered in my gut. His bunny-like smile warmed my chest all of a sudden and I loosened my fists. "I'm sor-"

Out of all the interruptions that happened between us I think this one was the best. He pulled my head towards him and connected our lips together. Yes, I was shocked and didn't kiss back initially. But that fluttery feeling went crazy and my chest began to vibrate from my heart's beating. A small whimper escapes my lips when he pulls back. I choose then to stare into his eyes. So mesmerizing that, although cliche, I could get lost in them. I chew the bottom lip raw and wrap my arms around his waist, my mind taking control when I pull him closer and find his lips back to mine with a slight tilt. His hands remove themselves from my cheeks but his arms wrap on my shoulders and cross behind.

It stays like this for a minute until I feel a warm touch on my lips, causing me to pull back. "S-Sorry. I thought..." The reddened maknae looks down with embarrassment. He wanted more? The feeling grows and I find myself pushing him into the wall, taking advantage of him gasping by slipping my pink muscle between his parted lips. I explore the warm cave, receiving a moan as a response. "H-Hyung." I find his hands and lace my fingers with his, pinning them to the wall. With our tongues swirling around and dancing I notice the moans and sounds filling the air and pull away to catch my breath. His panting synchronizes with mine as we stare at each other.

"H-hyung was j-jealous?" Jungkook chuckles breathlessly. "I-I was not." I turn red when he chuckles again. "Sure," he pecks my lips, smirking, "I tasted the jealousy in that last kiss." "Y-Ya!" I glare but laugh. Kookie brings his body closer to mine, whispering in my ear, "Can you be more touchy with me? Especially now." I have never gulped so badly.

I nod before showing him how touchy I can be.