Chapter XII

A Servant to the Princes

divider.png

“Jisoo!”

“What?” asked Miju.

“It’s Jisoo!”

“Jeonghan, do you know him? Who is he? Introduce me to him!”

Jisoo was looking at his watch, ‘What’s taking him so long’, he thought. He sighed, looking up and right then, he noticed Jeonghan with a girl was walking towards him.

“Jeonghan.”

“Jisoo! Why are you here? Are you looking for Mingyu?”

“No, I’m here for you. Why didn’t you turn on your cell phone? Do you know how embarassing it was for me to wait here?” Jisoo furrowed his eyebrows.

“Hey! I recognize that school uniform! It’s from that famous high school!” Miju interrupted , pointing her index finger at Jisoo. “Hi there! I’m Miju, Jeonghan’s friend.” She added, tugging a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

“Oh, Miju. This is my brother.” Jeonghan introduced Jisoo to Miju. But Jisoo just ignored her and faced Jeonghan, “Are you going home now?” Jeonghan just nodded.

“Then when you get home, change and meet me in front of my cram school at 6 o’clock.”

“6 o’clock? But I have to prepare dinner…”

“Don’t worry about dinner. I have someone taking care of it already.”

Meanwhile, Miju just stood there in the background, pouting as she watched them talking to each other completely ignoring her.

‘Geez, that’s not nice, ya know.’ She thought. “Hey cutie, don’t you greet people back when they say hello? I don’t know who you think you are, but it’s really rude.” Miju spat, crossing her arms on her chest.

Jeonghan placed his hand over his mouth and gasped, “Wait, dont-” Before he could say anything, Jisoo turned his head to Miju.

“I hate wasting time. Therefore, there’s no need to pay attention to people I don’t know.” Jisoo said.

“What is that supposed to mean?! I-I.. don’t think I’ve met a more rude person in my life. Didn’t anyone teach you any manners?” She said lifelessly. “But.. I’ll forgive you since you’re so good looking and besides, you’re the type I really like. So are you interested in being friends with me?

‘Wow, Miju is so brave!’ Jeonghan thought.

“I don’t want to know you. So could you stop bothering me? And anyway, I don’t have time to waste playing games with little kids.” Jisoo sighed.

“What do you mean by little kid?! Being in high school doesn’t make you an adult either! And besides, girls mature faster mentally than boys.” She flipped her hair.

“Wow, Miju.” Jeonghan’s mouth turned 'o' as he clapped his hands.

“You sure look like you know how to pretend you’re smart. Let me make it clear for you, I hate stupid people.” Jisoo said before walking away. “And Jeonghan, don’t forget 6 o’clock!” He added.

“Who knew he’d be such a jerk? He said so many rude things!” Miju said angrily while Jeonghan just chuckled at the back.

 

...

 

-At a park.-

“What? He’s your second oldest brother?! Then that means he is Seungcheol’s brother too!” Miju shouted. “Are they really brothers?”

“Yup, they are. It’s hard to believe, isn’t it? Even though they’re both very good looking, they’re also very different. One is a delinquent and the other goes to a famous academic school.” Jeonghan stated, ‘I’m really afraid to tell her that I have a third brother.’

“Now that I think about it, they’re pretty alike in some aspects. Like in how their personalities both ! To think you’ve been suffering their abuse for so long.” Miju cried, hugging Jeonghan from the back. “Poor boy.”

“But it’s really a shame because he was really my type. Who knew his personality would be that horrible? He’s just like a certain kind of poisonous mushroom. Beautiful and tempting, but poisonous to eat.” Miju sighed and sat to the nearest bench.

“Then are you giving up on Jisoo? I can help you if you want.”

“Pass!” Miju made a cross sign with her arms, “I’m giving up. I don’t want to suffer his abuse. I think I’ll spare myself the trouble and go find a normal hot guy instead.”

“You’re right.” Jeonghan chuckled slightly.

‘Then, sorry I can’t help you Miju. But I’m really happy today because now I know Jisoo is cold to everyone and not just me.’

 

 

---------------------------------

 

A/N: Ok, this is just a short boring update! But next will be jihan ㅋㅋㅋ And Wonwoo baby, get well soon! Take care of your health and get plenty of rest and also to the other members too! ❤ ❤ ❤