Growing

Small hands, small paws

He should've asked asked his parents what was their secret. He really should've, because as of now, Jimin can't seem to fall asleep from the worries. Or he thinks that's the reason, at least.

"Hmph..." Jimin's head twists and his eyebrows press together as tingles creep up his legs under the bed sheets. He attempts to get rid of the sensation by scratching his legs and readjusting his position, but it's no use. If it wasn't out of season, he honestly would've thought that hundreds of tiny bugs are creeping up his body. But when swatting his hands at his legs, Jimin doesn't feel anything but his soft leg hair brushing his fingers. Wait. Was the hair always this long?

He doesn't bother turning on a light to check, because who would honestly believe their leg hair is growing overnight? Jimin does however turn on his phone to check the time. He groans. 3 AM. His legs have been tingling for three hours. And they will for another hour, until Jimin finally falls asleep.

The next day it doesn't register with Jimin what again happened, till he remembers what caused him to be so sleepy. Shuffling out the dance studio after tiredly pushing his body to beyond its limits, he takes his phone with him and dials his parents' phone number.

"Hi mom, it's Jimin. I wanted to talk. Uhm. This is gonna sound weird..."