three

the boy next door

Step one to becoming a great mass murdering ghost was to not become attached, simple right? Considering how the human can't see you- it should be simple. However, Luhan was somewhat different to these other infamous phantoms, before his death he had been a sentimental freak who seemed to get emotional very easily. In general, Xi Luhan was a push-over who was easy to please, and people soon used this to their advantage.

"Room 22, floor 11. Hopefully, the room is as good as the price was." A snicker sprawled out of Sehun; for a room this cheap of course it would probably be ty and gross, but a tiny part inside of him was somewhat optimistic. Soon enough his laughter died down, and with it accompanied silence. A dull hum of cheap electronic lighting inhabited the corridors of floor 11, and the low buzz of insects harmonized soothfully with the other sounds. But what had stopped the young adult from continuing to opening his room door was the hoarse coming from next door.

"Hello? Anybody there?..." No reply. Oh Sehun stared blankly towards nothing, his slender eyes were desperate for more. Once again, he heard it. The , but, this time, there was a hint of laughter that sugar coated the sound. "Well, obviously you're probably in your room or something... If you can hear me, erm, I'm your new neighbour." Instinctively he reached out for a handshake but realised seconds after that in actual fact there was nobody there. However, instead of feeling nothing Sehun felt something. Whether it be his heart or the wind brushing through his fingertips- he felt something. But maybe he just wasn't ready to admit it yet.

"Stupid idiot. Stupid idiot. Stupid idiot." Luhan faced the decaying walls and was turned away from Sehun; he should've stopped crying and he should've stopped hysterically laughing, maybe if he had stopped the human would've never heard him. But he didn't want to stop. Luhan wanted the living being to realise he was there- "Stupid idiot." He lightly pounded his head on the already half-broken wall, aware of the human boy next to him.

One of the few things Xi Luhan regretted before becoming a ghost was telling his family the truth, a pit of guilt rot inside of the dead boy and grew wider each time he thought about it. His family

"Stupid idiot." This time, he faced the oblivious Oh Sehun, the human had his hand reached out and automatically the ghost extended his arm to grab hold of his hand. Their fingers brushed for only a mere few mili-seconds, but Luhan almost felt alive once again. The feeling quickly died now.

Panic rapidly spread through him and he did what every wimp would- he hid. Inside the broken walls of room 21, the novice ghost observed the human from a save distance. Approximately thirty centimetres, but he was inside a wall so whatever...

"The landlady should seriously consider closing the windows at night, seriously, it's way too windy inside." His brows furrowed and his attention quickly changed to the door in front of him. Room 22, the room which was next door to room 21. The landlady was right, it was fate.

The door creaked open, of course, with the help of Sehun slightly pushing it forward. His eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness and his hand reached out to touch the nearest wall for a light switch, fate indeed. No need to remind you I presume, tsk. Cringey and cheesy, but cute, I suppose.

Luhan had been hiding out in the walls but still remained a close distance at all times so when he saw the hand reaching for the wall, he was alarmed and flustered. Instinctively his hand caught Sehun's and stopped it from touching him, instead, he quickly helped lead it towards the light switch which was just a few centimetres away. The ghost hid again, his dead heart racing at the touch of his soft hands.

He didn't feel it; well, not at first. After a few more seconds he felt the touch of another, sweaty palms... or was the sweat coming from him? Sehun had no idea but he had felt everything; from the electric sensation running down his veins to the cold fingers that intertwined with his. He felt everything. Mesmorised and confused, Sehun's head started spinning. A dizziness spread through his body and he lost control of his legs, they weakened and then he fell. Sehun had fallen but not to the hard apartment floor, but onto something else. Someone else.

-

-

A/N

XDXD lolololol whAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT??

and sorry that i took forever to update... i have no excuses sorry- pLEZ FORGIVE ME:"""

anywho i hope you like this chapter... eventhough it is still a very short chapter. I promise i will write a longer 1.5k words chap next time... PRobably because it will be the last XDXD jkjkjk trolololol... maybe... This is a short story anyway, so I don't know whether to end it at 5

anyway, thanks for reading!!!

sub, vote and comment!!!