Final

Welcome Home

Choi Yoona frowned as she watched the news about hit idol group, BTS, coming back to Korea after finishing their world tour. Yoona's eyes were fixated on one particular member and that member was Suga.

Min Suga, otherwise known as Min Yoongi was someone very dear and important to Yoona. Yoona was Yoongi's girlfriend of four years. Yoongi and Yoona were from the same hometown and were the same age. They dated during high school for a year after Yoongi and Yoona were set up by one of their schoolmates after Yoongi's girlfriend of thirteen months cheated on him during their first year in high school. Yoongi shut a lot of people in but Yoona managed to open up Yoongi's heart again and they have been dating ever since.

All the members of BTS and the staff of Bighit knew about their relationship. Yoona often stopped by Bighit and their dorm with food for BTS after her work. Yoona worked as a property agent and she had her own apartment in Seoul and Yoongi often secretly visited her whenever he had free time.

Back to the present, Yoona was currently frowning at the news of BTS returning from their tour. But Yoongi had specifically asked her not to turn up at the airport, BTS's dorm or Bighit's building. Yoona knew that it was for her own safety but Yoongi seemed to be acting colder to her than usual, and that made her sad. Yoona sighed before turning off the television. Yoona headed to the kitchen to make herself a late dinner.

Yoona finished preparing her dinner before she realised that she had prepared enough food for two when it was only going to be herself. Yoona sighed before she placed them on the dining table, preparing to eat dinner by herself. Yoona sighed to herself again, while feeling extremely lonely about having dinner alone despite having been eating dinner alone for the past couple of months but Yoona never got used to eating dinner alone. Yoona was about to pick up the chopsticks when she heard the front door unlock. Yoona froze at the sudden sound, not because she was afraid that it was going to be a thief but because only one person other than her had the key to her apartment. Yoona got up from her seat and she walked towards the front door which slowly opened to reveal Yoongi on the other side. Yoona's eyes softened at the sight of Yoongi, while completely forgetting her earlier anger and disappointment.

"I'm back jagiya." Spoke Yoongi, with a smile while abet a little tiredly.

Yoona reached out to Yoongi's cheek before noticing the eye bags under his eyes, "You've lost weight."

Yoongi's eyes softened at Yoona's words and he reached out to pull Yoona into an embrace. Yoona buried her face in Yoongi's chest as Yoongi wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I thought you didn't want to see me anymore." Confessed Yoona.

"I would never do that jagiya. I just didn't want you to get hurt by the fans. And it's getting late, and you have work tomorrow too." Spoke Yoongi.

"I missed you, jagiya. I wasn't able to hug, kiss or cuddle with you. I missed your cooking. I missed not being here with you. We did text and video call but it just didn't feel the same." Confessed Yoongi.

Yoongi felt his heart tighten in disappointment when Yoona didn't reply.

"I feel that way too, Yoongi. I missed you." Confessed Yoona.

Yoongi smiled and he broke the hug, "I'm here now and that's all that matters," Yoongi then placed a gentle kiss on Yoona's forehead.

Yoona smiled at the touch of Yoongi's lips on her forehead and she hugged him tightly for a few seconds.

"I prepared too much food, you should join me for dinner." Said Yoona.

Yoongi grinned, "I've been dying to eat your cooking."

Yoona laughed before she gently pecked Yoongi's cheek, "Go and have a good bath first."

Yoongi chuckled and he pecked Yoona's forehead in response. Yoongi then left Yoona to have a bath while Yoona reheated the food. Yoona sat on the couch waiting for Yoongi after she set the food on the extendable coffee table in the living room. Yoona closed her eyes taking in the calm silence in the apartment until she heard some shuffling beside her and a pair of warm arms soon wrapped themselves around her waist.

"The food smells good jagiya." Spoke Yoongi, while hugging Yoona.

"You smell good too jagiya." Smiled Yoongi.

Yoona smiled and she hugged Yoongi back. Yoona broke the hug to pick up her spoon and chopsticks. Yoona started feeding Yoongi, an action which made him smile. Yoongi decided to return the favour and he fed Yoona in return.

"Your cooking is the best jagiya!" Grinned Yoongi, as he and Yoona lazed around on the couch.

Yoona smiled and she gently kissed Yoongi's cheek which made Yoongi smile. Yoongi slipped his arms around Yoona's waist and gently lifted her face to meet his. Yoongi then gently kissed Yoona on the lips in a soft but sweet kiss.

"I love you, Choi Yoona." Smiled Yoongi, after they broke the kiss.

"I love you too, Min Yoongi." Smiled Yoona.