Final

Eternal Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan was the only son of a rich businessman and Jisoo was the son of one of the servants. He had been told to be Jeonghan was 12 years old and he was of age to start learning how to succeed his father in his company. Jeonghan had ebony eyes with dark grey flecks that contrasted with Jisoo’s caramel brown eyes. The pair were inseparable and soon became close friends. They could’ve been friends for longer, if not for the rule that Jisoo could only be friends with Jeonghan till he was 12, because Mrs Yoon was afraid of Jisoo distracting Jeonghan from being able to learn how to be the heir of the family. But by then, they had become so attached to each other, it would be weird to see one of them by themselves. Once they were both 12, any form of contact was forbidden between them by Mr and Mrs Yoon. That was when Jisoo started having his panic/anxiety attacks. He would get them randomly in the middle of the night, waking up in cold sweat because of various reasons, the main one being Jeonghan. Jeonghan had heard about these rumors and wanted to reassure Jisoo that he was not alone, but he barely had time to even have meals between his multiple lessons.

 

 

Two years later, it eventually became too much for Jisoo. He believed what Minah, a maid who had been extremely jealous of Jisoo as she was also a child of a servant, but didn’t ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter