Salt

Mochaccino
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s cellphone which was on the bed ringing right after the owner came out of the bathroom. He quickly wore his boxer and picked it up.

“Yo, Chen! What’s up?”

“Luhan hyung! We are in Suho hyung’s house right now. Are you in?”

“In for what?”

“I don’t know. The guys just wanted to annoy Suho hyung.” Luhan chuckles at their dongsaeng's behaviour. Annoying Suho in his house means damaging his card.

“Be there in a flash.”

Luhan was charged in the barbeque section helping Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. Just like what Luhan had expected, his shameless friends were indeed damaging the host’s card. They were having BBQ party.

“Chanyeol-ah. I forgot to take out the salt.” Kyungsoo said.

“But I’m busy.” said Chanyeol with a pout to the other one. The called boy was indeed still busy setting up the flames.

“I’ll get it!” Luhan offered. He was just chopping the vegetables anyway. Nothing much to do.

“Thanks, hyung. It’s in the third upper cabinet from the left.”

"You sure knew much about this house, Kyungsoo." Luhan chuckles.

"We party alot, hyung." Kyungsoo replied with a smile.

“One… Two… Three… Oh! I can't reach.” Luhan said to himself as he eyes a chair to step on. He dragged it close to the cabinet and stepped on it but his hand still couldn’t reach it.

“Damn this house’s interior.”

“Wow an elf is trying to reach the moon.” Chen passed by Luhan and unexcepti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter