Highschool

Mochaccino
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He caught himself walking in a familiar corridor, wearing a familiar high school uniform. He realized he was in his old school. His high school. But, how come? He was supposed to be graduated already. Then it hit him. It was just a dream.

“Luhan-ah, Mr. Choi is waiting for you at the library. He said you can start the tutoring this evening.”

“Oh. Thanks, Suho.”

Luhan somehow remember that his school has appointed him to attend an olympiade. The economic olympiade due to next month. He turned left and there. His eyes met Sehun’s, and he didn’t say anything. Then...

“Hi, Luhan.” He called me without honorific.

“Hi, Sehun. Heading somewhere?”

“Yes.” Why did he answer me shortly?

“Where?”

“Library.”

“Cool. Me too.”

Less than a minute, they made their last turn and enter the typical library. Books and desks. There had been waiting their appointed teacher and other appointed students. Luhan headed towards a desk in the middle, and Sehun sits himself at the end side of the window.

Luhan tried hard to concentrate but anyhow, his gaze would find its way to a Sehun who sits calmly while reading his book. He was captivating. Or was it only Luhan's mind saying? He got his legs crossed one another. From Luhan’s point of view, he looked a little out because of the sun which was about to set at the horizon.

The moment Sehun turned his head towards Luhan in the eyes, Luhan could swore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter