"It's ok to cry.."

Infinite Oneshots

Yayy~ I thought of anthoer one~ sorry it's not Woohyun though. I still gotta think of a longer oneshot for him. :3

But, I do hope you enjoy this Hoya Oneshot. :)

AND PLEASE DON'T PLAGIARISE ME!

My Dongwoo oneshot got plagiarised. ;A; that ain't cool.. person just added a few things, but other than that it was the same. :(

well anyway. please let me know what you think of this one~

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Naedi looked up at the starless night sky as she walked on the empty boardwalk. *sigh..* she put her headphones in her ears and pressed shuffle as she came to the end of the boardwalk. 'Wanna B' by Block B came on. Her body started to move. Popping, krumping, whatever the music told her body to do, she did. After the song ended, she lay down on her back, taking deep breaths. Silent tears were streaming down her face.

She didn't even notice someone come and sit next to her on the floor. She had her headphones in and her arm was over her face.

The person decided to poke her arm to get her attention. She shot up off the floor. Once she saw who it was she took her headphones out of her ears, turned her face and wiped furiously at her wet eyes. "H-Howon, what are you doing here?"

".. I heard stuff breaking... And.. Yelling.. And then I heard the door and I wanted to check on you. Are you ok?"

Howon was her neighbor from across the street and her dance partner and her best friend. She had a huge crush on him for the longest time too. Ever since they started dance class together.

His words made her eyes tear up again. She put her head down so he wouldn't see. But he knew. He could see her shoulders shaking.

He softened and made her look at him, using his hand to tilt her chin up. " Hey. Look at me," he began softly, "it's ok to cry in front of me."

That did it. Naedi started to sob. She hasn't cried in so long. She hated crying. She felt like she had to be strong for everyone.

Howon's eyes started to get wet as he looked at her pained expression and listened to her quiet sobs. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her onto his lap.

He was sitting indian style and had her curled up as he cradled her and rocked back and forth slightly. She continued to sob quietly into his chest as she gripped his shirt.

They continued like that for a while. All that could be heard were her quiet cries and sniffles, and the waves of the ocean hitting the sides of the boardwalk. When she stopped crying, she pulled her head away from his chest and started to get off his lap while saying, "I'm sorry you saw me like this.." She was about to thank him, but he pulled her back into his embrace.

"Don't be. Do you wanna tell me what happened?"

She shook her head on his chest. "Maybe tomorrow.. Just not now."

"ok then. Do you wanna practice the choreography for our performance? I know dancing cheers you up."

Naedi slightly smiled. "Yeah. That would be nice."

She got off of his lap and wiped the remaining tears off her cheeks as Howon put his iPod on his little portable speakers.

A distinct whistle was heard as they got into their positions. They started the choreography for Trouble Maker, by Hyuna and Hyunseung. She loved this dance. She loved the closeness it aloud her with Howon.
The dance instructor chose them to do this dance because they had such good chemistry. They Were best friends, after all.

When they finished the dance, the stood in the ending pose. They were facing each other, her arms around his neck, one of his arms around her waist. He looked at her tear-stained face, and he was happy to see her smiling.

He put his hands gently on her cheeks, and searched her red, slightly puffy eyes. Then his gaze shifted to her smiling lips. *I want to kiss her right now* he thought, but quickly discarded the thought, *now's not the right time to change the relationship*

She looked up at Howon, meeting his thoughtful gaze with a cheerful one. *why is he so awesome? I think I'm in love with this man*

"Thank you, Howon Oppa." She said with a smile.

His heart fluttered. He loved it when she called him Oppa. His hands were still on her cheeks. And her arms still around his neck. Just as she was moving her arms away he thought, *Aw screw it* and closed his eyes and put his lips on hers.

She froze. Her heart stopped. Was this really happening? He was really kissing her right now. Her face turned beet red. He pulled away when he felt her stiffen, causing her hands to drop to her sides.

He looked out at the dark waters with a flushed face as he scratched the back of his head. "I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that. Right now's not a good time, a-and I don't even know if you like m-"

He was cut off by her lips. She wasn't even listening to his words.

Once his initial shock wore off, he started to kiss her back. He wrapped his arms around her waist, to bring her closer. She put one hand on the back of his neck and the other on his cheek.

When they pulled their lips apart, Howon looked into her eyes again and asked, "So, I guess this means we're together now?"

She laughed. "I guess it does."

"I guess I should start going home now. But I don't really want to." she pouted.

"Come on. Let's go together."  He put his iPod and portable speakers in his pockets and grabbed her hand. Both of their hearts started beating faster.

As they were walking home, they were talking about their upcoming performance. When a moment of comfortable silence came, Howon looked down at Naedi.  "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

She looked up at him. "mmmhmmm. I know."

"I just want you to know that I'm always here for you."

"Thanks Howon. Thank you so much for everything," she said sincerely.

They reached their houses and Howon didn't let go of her hand. He was reluctant to let her go in her house. He didn't really like the situation she had to go through.

But, he had to. He pulled her close and hugged her tight. "Call me, ok?"

"Ok Oppa. See you tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Naedi."

She went into her house with a smile on her face.
He did the same. ~*Sweet dreams Naedi*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~