bbo bbo manic ;) yuhno

bbo bbo manic ;)

 

 

Ahhh!!! Soo cold”… you came out of your bed room rubbing your palms to keep yourself warm… you wore little clothes which were your fav in summer but for winters it was too less that day u had no option…

Yuhno was  completely into tv …. You reached living room and  sat on coach to the other corner where yuhno was sitting… you slowly eyed at yuhno, he was completely immersed into tv watching a movie… you slowly shifted your shivering body towards yuhno… he seemed soo hawt and warm, he was wearing a sleeveless t shirt and shorts , all comfortable and enjoying movie.

You slowly touch his well toned and built arms, you instantly closed your eyes.. his arms were warm for your freezing hands and you slowly opened your eyes and yuhno was staring at you… you suddenly pulled your hand back and turned to the other way .

Yuhno pulled you back towards him , within no time you were sitting in between his legs and you did not realize it… you closed your eyes when he pulled you and when you opened your eyes his chin was resting on your shoulders and you were in between his legs.

“what were you doing?” yuhno asked you in deep voice… you throat suddenly became dry. You your dry lips… yuhno’s flawless handsome face was just inches away… you gulped hard. Yuhno gave a questionable expression tilting his head…

“ uh?? Nothing oppa!!” you answered hurriedly and tried to get up and escape from there… your shoulders making yu were feeling hot already. But yuhno pulled you back from you sit in same position as before and trapped you with his legs around your legs , so you can’t escape…

You did not have guts to look into his eyes!! Its not that you were new into relationship but you relationship was not too old too… you were’nt used to all dis skinship so your heart raced everytime when you were with  yuhno…  this man had patience.. never forced anything and respected your choices always…so you adored him a lot and LOVED him too.

Yuhno slowly held your chin and you slightly turned towards him , eyeing his broad shoulders you wanted to lean and get lost into it as you were craving from warmth. You were literally shivering…

Yuhno slowly caressed your cheeks and pulled your chin up so your eyes could meet. Lots of things were written in that expression and eyes… you kept staring at it and for you time freezed… that flawless skin, broad forehead, bright eyes , y plump soft lips , which looked dry… you gulped hard enough again for yuhno to hear…

“ are you feeling cold? Are you sick?” yuhno put hands on your forehead and checked your temp with all concern. You only stared at things which could keep you warm at that instinct….. your eyes wandered from his lips to shoulder and vice versa.

He slowly rubbed his palms and put on your cheeks and you felt good that you closed your eyes and smiled… so he again rubbed his palms and put it on your cheeks and suddenly pulled out the hands… you opened your eyes…

Should I make you feel warm?” yuhno asked in low husky voice and you just stared at him and suddenly put you could not take that hotness and chrishma of yuhno anymore.

“ I will take your silence as an YES” yuhno winked and held your chin and pulled up so your eyes could meet…you saw something more than love clearly visible in those bright eyes.

Yuhno held your waist and pulled you further near and your heart was beating soo crazily that it could blast any time… you kept your dry lips… you could sense yuhno approaching slowly towards you and his grip on your waist was hard enough to support you and he leaned forward , lips only centimeters away… his handsome face right in front of your eyes… he had a small teasing smile on his lips . you carefully observed his lip line , as he approached further you could not take it anymore so you closed your eyes tightly welcoming the kiss… both of your heartbeats and your hard breathing could be heard in the entire room … yuhno’s  hot breath ticked the gap between nose and mouth…

You were waiting for yuhno to crash his lips onto yours but for your surprise he starts smiling  and you slowly open your eyes and see him smiling and bit your lower lip with embarrassment , controlling your desire which was raged by yuhno just now…  you tried to get up and run away from there but he had trapped you well.

Yuhno again leaned forward slowly and with husky low tone he spoke “ are you ok? Still feeling cold? Where is your sweater?” .

“ it- its – its in washing machine ..” you answered stammering clearing your throat.

“wear something warm “ he repeated. You nooded a yes and wanted to run away.. you were not able to breath … you wanted some … no no… more oxygen was needed to calm down your racing heart. You somehow  ranaway to kitchen..

You were all red and feeling too hot , started fanning yourself and took long breaths to calm your heart down. You drank some cold water. Your mind was filled with yuhno , yuhno’s face complete closeup was running in your mind and you bit your lower lip again.

You were again shivering because of cold so you currently could fing bathrobe alone and it was yuhno’s , his scent was soo warm and that bathrobe kept you warm for sometime. You onlyblushed red thingking abt the about to kiss scene from before.

You suddenly realized it was getting late for dinner you rushed to prepare dinner for both of you. Yuhno liked simple things so dinner was really simple with 1 of his favorite dish.

You finished cooking and you wanted the small bowls to fill rice, but it was out of your reach. You slowly stood on your toes and tried reaching … you started jumping to reach for the bowls.

Yuhno slowly peeped into kitched to check what you were doing…. He saw you trying hard to reach for the bowls… he secretly was checking you out… you had put yuhno’s bathrobe on to the dining table as it restricted the free moment of your hand as it was big for you … so you were in same strap tank top with shorts.

The shorts was really short  which made your toned long legs look y and yur tank top was kinda small too so when you started jumping to reach bowl it actually was showing your back…

Wearing short dresses and being comfortable at home was always there but today the aura was different and you were feeling too cold.and your track pant and sweaters were inside washing machine and that particular day the power was out from morning so it was still lying in washing machine.

 Yuhno gulped hard looking at you jumping… his harmones were really raging at that moment.. he walked into kitchen and hugged you from back with one hand and the other hand reached the bowls on top of the shelf easily and bought it down… his warm hands around your waist sent a shiver down your spine…

Both eyes met and you blushed red … he smiled at you and released you from hug, “ dinner ready?” yuhno asked clearing his throat.

“ yea , sit down” you replied silently and served yuhno  dinner… he his lips seeing delicious dinner … you sat on the opposite side as the dining table was only for 2 of you…

Your eyes went wide when you were about to eat rice…. Yuhno rested his legs upon your thighs…you wanted to move so he takes his legs off but he happily enjoyed his dinner without  bothering wat he was doing below the table. You were feeling hot because of touchy yuhno but you managed to finished your dinner .

Yuhno stood up and put his plate to sink and turned and you got up and walked to sink….you put your plate and turned around to take the apron and yuhno surprised you by standing behind you.

He trapped you in between him and sink.. your breathing pace increased…  you your dry lips again…

“ don’t do that please!!” yuhno said in requesting tone…

“ huh?” you saw him with big question on your face…and again your pink lips with your tongue…

“I said don’t freaking do that” yuhno yelled in a little highed tone…  you still did not understand.

“ what happened oppa? What should I not do?” you ask him patiently again your lips.

He held you from waist and lifted you suddenly and bought you on to dining table and made you sit on dining table…  you still had  question mark on your face…and you dry pink lips and your breathing was in high pace by now.

He pressed his index finger on to your lips a little roughly … “ don’t your lips in front of me” yuhno warned with that fire expression in his eyes… You gulped and unknowingly your lips suddenly… without next thought he pulled you holding back of your neck into a passionate kiss… you blinked twice before closing your eyes and taking all his warmth which you were craving for.

He held your hands and interviened them and he was literally sticking to you and his hardness was being felt by your skin evidently… he pulled your legs and made it surround his waist…

You kissed back slowly your hands around his neck and playing with his long  silky hairs. The kiss went on very passionately and both were panting hard and  oxygen became the need … so slowly both parted for some oxygen… you smiled shyly and was probably completely red … yuhno smiled too… you loved his smile, his one smile made your day  always…

He slowly lifted you from dining table and took you to bed room. Slowly placing you on bed he joins you… your mind is blank and you simply stare at him… he roughly pulls your top and throws it our to some corner and pulls his sleeveless t shirt and it joins your top on bedroom floor…

He pins you down and slowly leans forward blowing hot  breath on your ear lobe , to which you shiver under him… he whispers in husky y voice… “ let me warm you up” . you donot know how to react … you just close your eyes and just the sight of you turns yuhno more on.

He interviens fingers and pin your hands above you lips again… nibbling  on your lower lip … you moan slowly which could be clearly heard to him… he deepens the kiss and it turns out to b more passionate..

His fingers slowly tracing you collar bone and leaves your lips to trail kisses down your neck until collar bone. You pant hard… he finds your sensitive spot and bites it leaving red mark. And this making session continous making both of your neck and little part of chest filled with red marks which would last more dan a week…

You with all strength pin him down and trail kisses and on his collar bone and love how his broad shoulders are protective.

Yuhno keeps whispering sweet and romantic talks in between and he hovers you gently … only hard panting and little whispers was heard in d dark room.. both taking away each other’s charm and love prevailed beautifully and completely…

Soon after there session both slept in centre of bed hugging…

Morning sun beautifully entered d room  both of you soundly sleeping …. You slowly opened your eyes and saw yuhno’s  morning glowing face and smiled as you blushed bcoz of last night’s warming up filled your mind.

You leaned forward and kissed his forehead lightly without waking him up and moved his long hair which was covering his eyes.. and leaned forward and whispered slowly “ I love you “ into his ears  and you pulled his t shirts which was on floor and wore that and got off bed . went directly to bathroom to shower first … you absorbed your neck and lots of hickeys were left and it felt good .. some still were paining a liitle and some marks were still blue. You smiled thinking how warm he was yesterday.

You pulled his t shirt out of you and got into the shower , as the hot water trailed down your body your body you felt good as your body was not very flexible from morning and  your back ached …

You closed your eyes and let the water take over your pain as yuhno pleasured you.

Suddenly you felt a pair of arms holding your waist from back, you suddenly turned around in surprise but stopped you and hugged you from behind… you were completely shy and tried to cover your upper part of your body. He smiled at your actions and tightened his grip on your waist.

“good morning y! Did u sleep well?” yuhno asked in all y voice , “ aww don’t b shy… I am loving what I m seeing” yuhno whispered into your ears and you playfully hit his arm  as you turned towards him…

Water flowing on both of you … he was breath taking with the wet hair… he pulled you from waist with other hand gripping your neck and pulled into passionate morning kiss… completely taking away your morning oxygen…

You kissed back carefully and as you both broke up from kissing  you wore your bathrobe and insisted on preparing breakfast as yuhno will b leaving country by afternoon for concert trip and still packing was left…

You quickly dressed up in simple frock which was up to knee length and pulled all your hair up into bun and rushed to kitchen to prepare breakfast..

Yuhno came directly from  bathroom in his bathrobe … still water dripping from his wet hairs. He saw you preparing breakfast in hurry and giggled a little adoring your care and love…

He again back hugged you, you looked at him and smiled … his hand slowly started caressing the marks he did yesterday .. and his neck marks were evidently seen both front and back of neck…

“ Jagi!! You are not feeling cold right?” yuhno asked slowly you as his chin rested in between your neck and shoulder.You smile shyly , as u had no words to reply.

“m fine now “ you manage to say slowly .

“ r u sure?” yuhno asks to confirm.

“ lets have breakfast …. Get off a little m feeling too hot “ you blabber…

“ shoud I make you back to cold?” yuhno as he tries to open his bathrobe belt but you suddenly stop him…  “ oppa!!! Your packing is not done yet” … you push him off  and both hav breakfast but now when he tries to rest his leg  ,you somehow escape it and you try to rest your leg but it so happens that he locks your legs with his.

“ oppa !! did u pack your bag ?” you came searching for your soul .

“ ani!! Come help me…” yuhno pulled you and you arrange all stuffs for him.

“ clothes” he yells and you yell “ done”.

“soap – done; brush- done ; towel – done; vitamins- done, medicines – done”

“ my kisses – done “ you unintentionally turn and yuhno suddenly pecks you and slowly it turning into deep kiss…

Once the bag is all ready , yuhno gets ready too … very soon manager comes to pick yuhno .

Yuhno beams in bright light with like overflowing charishma<3

He takes all his luggage and approach d door. But you call his name…  you hug him tight and pull him into another messy kiss… he swiftly kisses back and deepens d kiss fighting for dominance and asusual he wins J

You break out of kiss and hug him again… “ will miss you “ you slowly say  and smile covers his lips… “ he hugs back and his hand wandering on your back.

You slowly look into his eyes ,” I love you …” you confess … to which yuhno kisses your forehead ;” I love you more” yuhno reply.

“ stock dis until I come back” he again kisses your already swollen lips and and bid good bye nd leave to airport.

He walks with his shoulders up and beaming face … you carress your ring on your ring finger that yuhno had put on  and feel empty the moment he starts to airport..  you again blush red as thoughts of night just takes over your mind….

Saranghae yuhno ya ~( you whisper slowly)

                                                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes... ^^ 

please comment and subscribe :)