♢ The Reviews : My Advice

♢♢ Under the Cherry Blossoms : Love under the sakuras : An Applyfic : Apply CLOSED♢♢ (DISCONTINUED)
 

applicants

deep roots are not reached by the frost

jeon seo jin

the main protagonist jeong yein kim minseo

Pink_Star_Lights Pinkie chosen

oh look, the bride to be

jang yu bin

The Class Main Target Bae Yoo BinOh Sehun

kpopfangirl10 fara Chosen

THE BASICS : I love how you made so many nicknames for Yubin! and her height and weight are perfect!

THE GIRL NEXT DOOR : your personality are good and I like it specially the selfish part. Because author is also selfish when shewins or got something. The trivias, I love the trivias as in! your rock girl!(in trivias)


HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS : I love Yubin's background! because you add Seojin there! BROWNIE POINTS!

 

THE ONE & ONLY : I love this literally! and the way she stalked sehun all day!

 

LAST WORDS : your scene requests are awesome. since you said in your comment that I can ask you to change something, well can you change Seojin's age in your app? as in the freinds section? She is only 16 turning 17. thanks but all in all your chosen!

Nam ga eun

The Quiet Deadly Fairy  Nam Ga EunKim Mingyu

fcrlornsya Chosen

THE BASICS : I love Gaeun's style! OMG! So feminine just like my friend, Lychee!


THE GIRL NEXT DOOR : your personality and trivias are ok but I love it! (oh this is confusing XD)

HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS : Oh, your background can relate to one of my friends.  And your bg is a very beautiful and dramatic one.

 

THE ONE & ONLY :  Oh I love Mingyu! Specially Gaeun and Mingyu arecute! as in! and Seojin! BROWNIE POINTS

 

LAST WORDS : I don't care if you had typos I understand you. nd can you hyperlink the password to the song?? but all in all your chosen!

choi hyun ju

The Ace of Angels  Choi Hyun JuLee Ji Hoon

Haesica000Lia Chosen

THE BASICS : Ok so, I like her too as much as I like Gaeun and Yubin but I can't help to not understand the reason why they called her ACE XD sorry...

 

THE GIRL NEXT DOOR : Your personality and trivias are bae!! I like it and how you made quotes insteed of personality traits.


HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS : Ok so here I love love love your background know why? because you make it as a story not as a plain background!! and love you girl for adding me in the friends/rivals!

 

THE ONE & ONLY :  Ok so basically, I love your both relationship and Jihoon usually in other stories, he's a bad boy or a cold person. So I like it!!
 

LAST WORDS : I like the way you put pictures so don't worry!!! and scene requests?? I love it! but all in all your chosen!

choi Ayeon

The Sassy Pixie  Choi AyeonJeon Won Woo

larkspvrrina Chosen

THE BASICS : Ok so, I like her too as much as I like Gaeun, Hyunju and Yubin but I can't help to not understand the reason why they called her Tsuntsun, I don't the point soo... sorry...

 

THE GIRL NEXT DOOR : Your personality and trivias are bae!! I like it and how you made sop many trivias!! Like Yubin.


HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS : Ok so here I like your background also your family is quite large and love you girl for adding me in the friends!

 

THE ONE & ONLY :  Ok so basically, its true that wonwoo looks like a cold boy and his quiet. So--oh wait i forgot--Since this was your first time I like the way you put/write about their relation so yeah. good job!!
 

LAST WORDS : I love it! and all in all your chosen!