♢ The Cheatsheets : The Magic Dusts

♢♢ Under the Cherry Blossoms : Love under the sakuras : An Applyfic : Apply CLOSED♢♢ (DISCONTINUED)
 

cheatsheet

not all those who wander are lost

Home CheatsheetsCharacters • Review

ABOUT Utcb : Jeon Seo Jin, the main protagonist met Kim Min Seo two weeks ago and...their first meeting was terrible. They fight endlessly even though they don't know each other, people look at them wierdly as they fight. And before they got into an arrange maraige scandal, seo jin transferred to Cherry Music ACademy and what do you know, destiny want them to be together, they met again and along their breathless annoying arguements they met 7 girls & Seo jin meet min seo's friends, Bangtan. would there be a WORLD WAR 3? or would there be a love affair?
 
THE BASICS : as far as names, ages, and ethnicities are concerned.  try to be creative with the nicknames, nothing that is overused. like say your character is named minjoo, don't put down minnie as a nickname because it's a given that others may call her that. so only mention those that are creative and have a story behind them. 
 
the basics-the face claim with that being said, idols only. i may accept actresses, models, and ulzzangs, but they better have a lot of gifs. if not then i'm gonna tell you to change it. as for height & weight, it's totally fine for your character to be underweight. nothing too drastic, okay? blood type doesn't have to match their personality, cause someone can be ab, but have the characteristics of b. in appearance, piercings are okay, but be reasonable with the tattoos. as tattoos are seen as a taboo, make sure they are able to be covered easily.
 
the girl next door : traits only for personality. you need elaborate it for me to understand and make up your character. i can get a feel of your character by reading their background and trivia. as for background, please be reasonable. some of them have a basic outline of what their background is like. as for trivia, i love trivia. just don't go too overboard with them.
 
home is where your heart is : you may have an idol/ulzzang/popular sibling, but it must make sense. don't add too many idols as friends since they are transferres just like seo jin. it's totally fine to add the staff and bts, svt or more in there. they are like the big brothers of seo jin and your ocs.
 
the one and only : this section is totally optional. any kind of relationship is allowed. and when i mean any, i mean any. boy, girl, or another trans. i'm totally okay with it. you may use bts, svt, exo or shinee or any of the utcb characters as a love interest. ocs are allowed, but i don't want everyone to have an oc love interest (cause then that means more work for me to add more characters otl). please make their relationship realistic, okay? cliche is perfectly fine if it's realistic.
 
last words : the password is your character's song that they would sing for an upcoming event in cherry music academy linked to that song (the song you pick needs to fit your characters).
 
THERE ARE TAKEN
FACECLAIM : 
  • lovelyz's jeong yein 
  • gfriend's eunha
  • oh my girl's binnie
  • oh my girl's arin
LOVE INT : 
  • thomas brodie-sangster
  • kim mingyu
  • oh sehun
  • lee jihoon
 
BROWNIE POINTS
 
FACECLAIMS : using rookie groups for faceclaims. i'm biased towards f(x), snsd, 2ne1, exid, red velvet, gfriend, twice...
MENTIONING : mentioning my lovely character somewhere in your app, in the friend or trivia section is fine. mentioning any of the utcb characters in your app.
CLEAN : keeping the layout neat and clean. i don't mind pictures and colors, but don't make it look like a rainbow threw up on it.