||01||

How to Meet a Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                “Wake your flat up. , why are you so heavy?”

                The voice yelled at the lazy lump underneath the pile of pillows and covers, watching as a few pillows tumbled off the bed when it wrapped itself tighter in the soft nest. The owner of the bed, stared in disbelief, not wanting to believe the other could be so childish.

                “Min Yoongi, I forgot. How old are you again? 7?”  The reaction from the pile only irritated him more, as it grunted a off. Catching onto the border of the blanket pile, he roughly pulled it sending Yoongi flying onto the floor with a thud, pillows crashing down after him.
                The younger started laughing at the image before him, a wild haired Yoongi laying sprawled on the ground looking around in disarray. “Idiot Yoongi, you’re very stupid.” He went on his shoulder’s shaking with mirth, not noticing the pillow flying his way until it hit its destined aim.
                Still, it just caused his laughter to grow as the elder, was immediately standing at his entire height, red and irradiated. “Jeon JeongGuk, do you not consider me as a hyung? Do you take me for a joke?” Yoongi barked, walking toward the other’s bedroom door to exit.

                “You know I haven’t seen you as a hyung in 18 years Yoongi-ah!”

                Yoongi groaned in irritation at the words, slamming the younger’s door shut. His hand getting smashed in the process, hearing a loud gasp for air and a booming laughter from behind the closed doors. Letting a stream of curses flow out of his lips, he walked the 7-foot walk to his room, slamming the door shut once he was inside.

                The next time he’ll definitely show JeongGuk who was the hyung, he was going to wear all of his . That would totally make the younger understand who was the elder – at least, that’s what Yoongi thought.
 

                “By the way hyung! Your mother called my phone while you were sleeping, it sounded urgent.” The younger shouted from the other room, finding it an appropriate time to tell him now, and not 10 minutes ago. Yoongi ignored the nagging feeling in his head telling him to go over there and knock the boy upside his head.
                “Thanks Kookie, I really hope no-one is dead.” The sarcasm clear in his voice, grabbing his phone from its resting place, he checked it diligently – 15 missed calls, 4 messages, 1 voice mail.

                Yoongi sighed, deciding to mark off the voicemail first.

                   “– Hyung, it’s JiHoon-ah, mother says you’re ignoring her calls, such an ungrateful child. It would be nice if you actually picked up you punk since it’s dealing with Dad.”

                How annoying could this kid get? Yoongi thought, checking the messages, 1 from his mother, the rest from the annoying little JiHoon. Erasing all the texts from his little brother, he opened the only remaining one, deciding to read over it.

“Yoonie, how are things with you and Kook? I haven't heard from you in a while. Are you still grieving over Yin Yin? You boys shouldn’t worry too much; she is in a good place. Anyhow, I should stop dragging this out, I know how much you detest that. It might be a lot for you to know all over text, but you wouldn’t answer your phone, and when we called JeongGuk, he said you were asleep.

In any case, your father is losing his shop, no one desires to purchase fish from there anymore. We are shutting down for a while, so don’t worry when you won’t be able to taste your dad’s nice fish it’ll be okay, we are working very hard to make the shop popular again. ~ Love Your Umma. P.s tell JeongGuk to call his mother, he is ignoring her still.”


                “You’re really doing this?”

                Yoongi nodded sternly, keeping his eyes on the busy road. “Yeah.”

                “Really? Even when your mom told you not to worry about it? Even though you hate leaving the house and talking to new people, because you think they are going to --”

                Yoongi raises his eyebrow to the younger in warning, a hand pressed firmly against his lips. “It’s cool Kook, I need to get a job anyways, and I didn’t go to college for nothing. I really need a job. I need to pay back my family.” He stated, dropping his hand from the taller boy’s mouth, getting ready to cross the street. “Now let’s go, I don’t want to be tardy for my interview.”

                “Wait! Yoongi, you can’t – “

                Everything seemed to be going in slow motion in front of Yoongi’s eyes, the moment he turned back towards JeongGuk in confusion, He hadn’t noticed cars slamming on their breaks and honking at him either. He hadn’t noticed anything until something wrapped around his wrist, pulling him out of the street. Bring him back to reality and out of his daze.

                “Hyung, are you okay? Did you get hurt?”

                A small grunt was the only audible response Yoongi could give while still wrapped in someone else embrace, it felt familiar, it felt -- like home.

                JeongGuk nodded, turning towards the male that had his hands wrapped around his hyung’s waist, stomach doing a small flip at their closeness. “Thank you for saving him. I don’t know what he was thinking going into the road like that.”

                Who is he talking to? Was the only thought floating around Yoongi’s cluttered head, looking up to find glossy brown eyes staring down at him, with a huge rectangle smile present on his face. Beautiful.

                “Anyways, we should get going, thank you again.”

                Yoongi is pulled from his from his thoughts when strong arms aren’t wrapped around him anymore, being replaced by JeongGuk’s instead. Looking around, he noticed the beautiful man was nowhere to be seen. Where’d he go?

                “Hyung! You could have died if that man hadn’t of saved you, what were you thinking.” The younger scolded, smacking Yoongi in the head.

                Yoongi lets the action sink in, did this kid just hit him. Turning on his tiptoes, he stared at the boy. “Listen here you giant baby, this is the last time hyung is going to let you hit him. I will bite your hand off next time.” JeongGuk laughed in response, grabbing onto Yoongi’s hand.

                “Alright, Yoonie-Hyung. It’s time to go, though, let’s cross the street safely this time, okay?”

 

 

                “I understand everyone has made it on time today, without any problems, I am Cha JinSeok, Head of Management Support, please present your best and answer all questions candidly. The interview will begin now.”

                Yoongi looked around nervously, sending a small smile at the other two who were being interviewed as well. They probably had a better chance than he did anyways.
                “Okay, Number 119, Mr. Min Yoongi?” Yoongi raised his hand, once his name was called sitting up in all his short glory, trying his best to look professional. “Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter