two

You are my dear [A sequel of God Gift - 60 sec]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"O-okay" both of them seem ready now to be on air.

 

 

The interview session will be broadcasted live on KBS channel locally and world wide. In addition, the fact that's was their first time to make a public appearance after getting married in private a year ago, its quite nervous for both. 

 

 

They were the very first couple guest of the segment called A star couple date, so everything might be the first time for them and KBS Star date program too. KBS chose a couple based on internet votes and polls. The most demanding request! They won a major votes since both of them are quite famous in kpop industry as BTS Jungkook and Lovelyz Yein. Just before the program, the streaming on V APPs already reached 5M viewers and more than 200M hearts that's the HIGHEST recorded ever. 

 

 

Back to the couple;

 

As they actually in a stage of an auditorium, they might be faced lots of audience later. Yein felt tense a bit because of nervousness. Jungkook realized her being uneasy and took her closer. 

 

"oppa,..." she faced her. times is tickling. its a minute note before the curtain open.

 

"Its Ok, I'm here"  he hold her hands tightly as he kissed her back palm. 

 

"just, what if your saesang fans came?" Yein asked soullessly while facing him.

 

"Lol, its okay I will tell them, I'm just saesanging my wife"

 

"yaaa...." she cuckled after heard than answered.

 

Kookie always know how to calm her even not like the way she wish. He smile back to her.

 

 

"gwenchana..." he told her while correcting her hairs with her fingers and at the very last kissed her cheeks.

 

 

A MUSIC started and the big red curtain finally opened in front of them. 

 

 

//phew, I kissed earlier than a second//he thought. kookie smirked after saw Yein's eyes grew bigger of the sudden acted just before they officially live on air. They automatically faced forward, standing together while holding hands to greet everyone there.

 

 

the MC started to greet the audience inside and on broadcasting.

 

 

"Chaaa.I'm Shin Dong Yup... Welcome to our first episode of IDOL COUPLE STAR DATE!" Excitedly he said followed by a large and great applause and claps from the entire auditorium room Even flashes of light were everywhere to capture their beautiful moments. 

 

 

Jungkook and Yein kept their brightest face ever to face the fans. They took a glance and exchange smile once and face forward again.

 

 

"Woaah I had been informed  just a while ago, there has over more than five thousands audience coming for today and even more at the outside. DAEBAK! This is not star date, its more look l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter