one

You are my dear [A sequel of God Gift - 60 sec]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook pulled her skirt a bit to cover her fair skin. He don't like when people stare at her pretty legs. He has thought of 'these are only mine'. Their seat made her legs been exposed a lot. Fortunately, they sat closely beside each other.

 

"Yaaa...I told you to wear skinny jins" Kookie sounds a bit mad in a cute way.

 

"Why? Its such a long time I can wear skirts" Yein exclaimed in whispered.

 

"I don't like it!" he pouted.

 

"Okay2. I promise. this is last" while whispering at his left ear. It's made Jungkook excited.

 

"You always said that. I don't want to believe you." he intentionally said that to test Yein.

 

"Tch. oppa, please... behave. the interview session may starts minutes more" she pinched his back palm.

 

"You'll be punished later... cruely" he smirked.

 

"yaaaaaa.....behave oppa." she pinched him again. She knew what Jungkook's means and her cheeks formed a pink blushed that made it so obvious on her husband eyes.

 

"I told ya . You like it" he chuckled while face her. He pinched her both cheeks softly made opened showed her bunny teeth. They chuckled together.

 

//COUGH//

 

"1, 2, 3... mic checked. Mr. & Mrs. Jeon, may we start now?"

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter