The End (Chapter 17)

Evil Maknae Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew POV

 

When I had walked into the SM Building, I grabbed my bag with the stuff I needed and went into the Practice room. It was empty which was a rare thing hear. I decided to write a sign not to come in here. In a closet beside the room there was a TV where I could display in the room. I moved everything into place and set up all the electricals. I had known Jein was the leader so I was prepared. I had set up cameras in my room that I hoped she wouldn't find. 

Soon the other leaders and members came in, maknaes following. I told N to explain what was going on and to get them settled down. Rap Monster was not present because of the memories that went along with the punishment. I left the room, trusting the other leaders knew what I expected of them. 

The drive home was not fun. Small memories of Rap Monster and the times Jein had come to our dorm flooded my mind. I had ended up in the parking lot underneath the dorm too early than I had wanted. I walked up stairs as slowly as I could, trying to waste time. This gave me time to mentally prepare for what was about to happen. 

When I opened the door to the dorm, I grabbed a remote that would start the live stream back at the practice room. I pushed the start button and didn't bother bringing it into my room with Jein. 

Jein POV

I had been sitting on Onew's bed for about a half an hour, waiting for him to return and do something. I was scared, but my guilt easily outwayed my fear. The loss of my members, the maknaes trust, and the look Onew gave me everytime he saw me hurt so badly.  I heard the door creak open but I didn't move. I knew Onew was here. I was keeping my eyes trained on the floor. Onew sat on the bed parallel to me. He looked me straight in the eye and he looked like he was going to end up crying before I did. 

"What is your name?" He asked. 

That's an odd question. He knew my name.

"Uh, Jein. Jung Jein." I responded. 

"And how old are you?" he said

"15" I told him. 

"Are you the leader of the Maknae Club?" 

"Yes. Yes, I am."

"Why?" 

"What do you mean 'why'?" 

"Why did you choose to be the leader? Surely you could have not been it. Were you mad at your unnies?" 

"Uhh. Yeah. I guess." I told him. I was never mad at them. I wasn't trying to be rebellious. I just wanted to make the other maknaes lives better. Not that I would tell him though. 

Onew POV .....again

She was lying to me. She was never a really good liar. If I want to do this correctly I can't have her refraining from telling the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter