Hey Onew (Chapter 11)

Evil Maknae Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ok then, you're coming home with me then. Then, Taemin, you, and, I can have a nice conversation about what you guys were doing?" He said, pulling me along. 

GREAT!!!!

Just what I needed. A chat with Onew. Chats with him usually end painfully. The drive to the SHINee dorm was quiet. I mean I had no intention on speaking when I got there either. Taemin was a good liar, accept when it came to Onew. Onew had this way of making anyone tell the truth. How does he do it? What worries me is that if he asks Taemin anything close to the EMC, Taemin is going to anwser. I mean, if I hadn't been practicing lying for a while, I would burst under Onew's pressure also. 

When Onew finally pulled the car to a stop, he spoke.

"Kibum told me already that Taemin is waiting in his room for me to arrive. I want you to go in there, also." 

I immediatly got out of the car and started to walk up the steps to the dorm. I would hate to walk up these stairs everytime I got in trouble. When I got to the door, I typed in the passcode (Onew had told me). I heard an immediate

"Hyung, your back." From Minho. He was really a jerk. He wanted to make sure Taemin heard. 

I giggled to myself as I walked pass them.

"Not yet." I said without stopping. I went to Taemins room and opened the door. Taemin was sitting on his bed, motionless as a rock. When he heard to door open, he looked up. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"When I was cleaning up, Onew, Rap Monster, and N came in the building. I ended up getting caught." 

"They know where we meet." 

"No, I told them You and I and a few others were just hanging out to be rebellious." 

"Ok good." He said. I sat beside him. I didn't speak for a while. We both heard the front door opening and then some talking. 

"How mad is Onew?" 

"On a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being so pissed he might literally kill you. About a 4. Or he just seems that way." I said. 

"Hey Taemin-ah, come out here please." I heard Onew say. He looked at me pleadingly and I just mouthed a 'good luck'. He got up and left the room. That left me to my own thoughts. What if Taemin told a different story? What if Onew knew I was lying the whole time? What if they ask Taemin something about the Evil Maknae Club and he tells the truth? I didn't have to wait long though. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter