It's over (Chapter 15)

Evil Maknae Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of the maknaes quickly ran into the building. I ended up getting split up in that mess. I was by myself in a meeting room. I could see all the hyungs and unnies walking inside the building. They took their time and seemed more confident than the maknaes.  I paced around the room trying to think of a good way to get out of here a winner. My people were counting on me. No one knew the reason to my madness and truthfully neither did I. 

After a bit of pacing and coming up with nothing, I heard voices coming towards me. If they came in this room I was trapped. I looked out the one of the windows to see Jimin (from AOA) and Exy walking down the hallway. I knew they would see me, but I just opened the door and ran down the hallway perpindicular to the one the were on. I heard them chasing me and after a bit more running, I got more attention from other people. I ran through well wherever. I had no idea where I was. Soon I passed a room. Inside the room were chairs and Jin and Key standing in the center. In these chairs were the maknaes. Over half of the maknaes had been caught in what had been minutes. I mean like over half. 

When I looked back, I wasn't being chased. I ran around the building until I saw some people and hid in a near by closet. I wasn't the only one in there. 

"Oh hey, so nice of you to join us." Chanmi said. 

"Hi. Irene and Nahyun are outside." I said. 

"Yeah we know." Sehun said from somewhere. We waited in the closet for a while. After the 2 of them left we ran out of the rooms. 

When we where sure no one was following us, we all sat down around a desk. Xiao and Taemin had also been hiding in that room also. They four of them all looked at each other with weird looks in there eyes. 

"Ok, I saw where they were keeping us and I think we need to go save the maknaes caught." I told them. 

"Why should we?" Sehun asked.

"Because if they get caught, they will be punished and will be forced to leave." I told him. 

"I thought you said you would give up your spot." Xiao said. 

"I was but-" 

"You don't want to give up the power you have." He told me. 

"What?! that's" 

"The truth" Taemin added. "Jein-ah, you've changed. All you are is some power-control freak. You aren't the same kind and caring leader we knew. Why do you think all those makanes gat caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter