3928 and counting

Description

It has been nine years and Donghae is still keeping a count of kisses they have shared. Hyukjae is still unaware of that little fact. 

 

 

VERSE: Sequel to filling the gap. Make sure you read that first to have a grasp of the story ahead:)

GENRE: An overdose of Cavity inducing Sweetness which came as a default with pairing XD and Romance set in Idol world

*>.<*

TYPE: Drabble??? Can turn into a monster of of a one shot too (Ohh! my love for these guyszzz *starry eyed*)

 

 

Foreword

AN:

OMG!!! What is happening with me?? *dazed*

Why am I feeling like a 12 year old fangirl feeling zittery and excited to write sugarycottoncandy stuff !! Its all your fault you sickenly sweet girls Elli and Kelly (but I love you both*.*)

But but but can't help, I HAVE PROOF WHY I COULDN"T RESIST!! yeah :P(See those GIFs below! There! you got my point:P). That and the tear-inducing, overwhelming response I got from filling the gap. I seriously cried seeing your most amazing comments. So, here is the Drabble (gift) I promised many of you and there are many more to come I SWEAR (guhjitmal shiruh uishimshiruh....wait WHAT!!!) ..See how Donghae deprived I feel:P*>.<*.

Coming down to the drabble...yeah its gonna be one-shot (but cant promise...It can be 14 pages this time as well depending upon how much I have watched their moments) :D

 

Thanks hwayoung31 for the cutest review <3

 

As usual PICTURE SPAMMMING. more of GIF Spamming YAYYY!!!!!!

I know I know... HYUKJAE IS YOURS ONLY!

 

OMG! That laugh *faints*

Hae...you naughty, naughty XD

SOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEET*blushes* See Wookie's smile(how knowing!!)

I will die right here....HEIGHT OF CUTENESSS<3 Hae<3

 

Give us Love, Comments and Votes^^^ 

Love ya:)

 

cutetani66
3928 and counting updated- More EUNHAE fun!!