Whispers

Annoyingly cute.

Jungkook stayed stunned for a good 3 minutes. It has felt as if the world spun 100 times faster than it already did. Her heart was pounding rapidly, her hands started to sweat crazily. Jungkook couldn't believe for a second that she had Jimin's phone number.
-
English class was over, and it was lunch time. Jungkook had thoughts and wonders if she would see Jimin again. As she was walking to the lunchroom to meet with some friends, groups of girls constantly walk pass her a couple of times getting glances of her face. Right as she got into the lunchroom, Jungkook's eyes admittedly went towards Jimin. Jungkook walked towards him and manage to say a "hi". But Jimin didn't notice.
"Umm... Hello... but don't you see our jimin is having his lunch? like having his number doesn't mean you can bother him from eating his lunch wow. Jimin-ah! eat well oppa!" one of the girls said.
"no, no it's fine! she's my friend, come here!" Jimin said.

Jimin gently gave the seat next to him a nice little pat. Jungkook blushed.

"umm.... no it's okay! thank you.." Jungkook said while blushing

"no it's okay! come here"

"umm... no thank you im good.... umm goodbye now..."

Before Jungkook can leave, Jimin grabbed her by the arms, and pulled her towards the seat next to him. Jungkook's face blushed, and was red as an apple.

"eat" Jimin said.

"oppa! she said she didn't want to sit with you! why do you like her so much? why don't you ask us to sit with you?" the same girl said, with a bunch of other girls agreeing.

Jimin ignored them and kept on eating his lunch. Jungkook couldn't do anything about this so she just froze. She knew her face was all red, and was wondering if anyone could hear her heartbeats. Jungkook didn't move an inch towards Jimin, all she could think of is when lunch was over.

"Hey, eat, don't just sit there, you silly goose, eat your lunch hurry before the bell rings!" JImin said while slurping his ramen noodles.

"okay...."

Jungkook began eating slowly until Jimin stared at her in a wierd way.

"don't be shy around me... it's okay... just eat." 

Jungkook decides to eat faster, and faster, until she got to her normal paste. Everyone was now staring at Jimin and back at Jungkook. Some girls also started eating super fast to make Jimin notice them, but Jimin couldn't notice anyone except for Jungkook at that time. Jimin smiled as he watched jungkook eat. Before Jungkook could finish her ramen noodles, a arm grabbed her and brought her outside. Jimin looked confused and chased after them.

"stop following us. Please let us talk in private for a while." V, Jungkook's best friend,that's a boy said.

Jimin glanced over to Jungkook, and Jungkook nodded back as if they were speaking some kind of language no one else knew. Jimin finally leaves.

"Jungkook! what do you thing you're even doing?! with that Jimin guy?!" V demanded.

"what do you mean? I was talking to him"

"why did you sit next to him?"

"I didn't, he grab my arms"

"I don't trust him.... stay away from him.... trust me. if he won't hurt you, the other girls will because of jealousy. Just please.. stay away from him." V said

"You're over-reacting! nothing is happening! Aish! and even if something was happening why would you care? and what if I like him? please.... Im technically an adult now... I can think for myself....." Jungkook said while tearing up.

Jungkook ran away from V and ran to her english class. The moment she walked in that classroom, everyone stared at her, everyones facial expression was different, ranging from a "wow! so pretty!" to a "eww. why does Jimin like her? I feel digusted. Ugh.". JImin stared at Jungkook as she walks past him to sit down at her desk.

"are- are you okay?" Jimin asked concerned.

"huh? of course! Im fine!... thanks for caring..." Jungkook replied with a smile.

"you don't look too well.... are you cold?"

Before Jungkook could say anything, Jimin puts his varasity jacket around her. 

Whispers from here,  there, everywhere. Everyone was talking about this until class started.

"Ring Ring!" class has started.