Small world

Annoyingly cute.

It was a casual day for Jungkook. Jungkook got home from school, and started doing her homework. As she finishes, her mom called her down to eat dinner. Jungkook is a very active girl, she exercises and take night walks after dinner almost evryday of the wekk, unless she is busy, but usually that never happens. As she was taking a walk a tall, muscular, cute looking guy accidently bumbed into her.

"HEEEY! watch we're you're going. Aish" Jungkook screamed,

JImin turned around. Right as he turned around Jungkook got butterflies in her stomach, her face was all red.

"hey you! you don't have to be screaming! gosh im sorry! there you happy?" Jimin replied.

Jungkook couldn't do anything about it except to shyly say a little sorry...

"im- im sorry..."

"yeah. yeah. whatever. since I bumbed into you, I'll take a pic with you and you can show your friends and tell them, you met a very handsome guy!" jimin said with a smile

Jungkook took out her phone right away and gave it to Jimin.

"wait.... you really want to take a pic with me....? serious? umm.... okay.... " JImin said while making a weird expression on his face.

Before the can take a picture together, a Mustang pulled over, and the car window rolled down.

"hey babe! hurry get in the car what are you doing with her?"

Jungkook stared at the girl in the car until she realizes that she remembers her from somewhere, but she couldn't figure out where

"hey, sorry i'll take a pic with you next time I see you. haha, you're cute.... COMING EUNNI!" Jimin said.

Jungkook watched as the blue mustang pulled out of the park, and left. Jungkook thought to herself,

"Eunnie? so that girl is his sister? wow! they look rich! and he's handsome too! wooow" 

Jungkook was amazed. She could'nt stop thinking about him as she was making her way back home. Thoughts flew all around her mind, and that's when she realixes, she was deeply in love. At first Jungkook was confused on why she fell in love with such an ignorant guy. She thought it was a dream since how could someone be so perfect but an annoying personallity? 

Jungkook finnally got home and bother his parents greeted him with a smile. 

"hey my little angel! how was your walk? remember next time take me with you! i need to burn some calories, cuase your dad said I'm fat." Mama Jin said

"Hey! I never said that! don't listen to your mom! she thinks she's the princess or something, last week she even made me call her Princess JIn omg" Dad namjoon replied.

Jungkook luaghed and smiled 

"well... it's getting late... I'm going to sleep first... Mommy JIn and Dad Namjoon, sleep early tonight... especially when you want to have good looking skins, haha" Jungkook said

Jungkook walked into her room, and locked the door. She took out her diary quickly and wrote things down about the mysterious guy, Jimin, that she met at the park today. All night long, Jungkook couldn't sleep because all that was on her mind was Jimin, Jimin, Jimin, Jimin.

The next day, Mama Jin dropped Jungkook off at school. as jungkook was walking in, she saw a very muscular, good looking guy that everyone was crowding. She walked over to see who it was, and to her suprise it was the lovely Jimin. She wanted to say something but was too afriad. Thoughts were going through her head like crazy thoughts like,

"what is he doing here?"

"does he go to this school?!"

"how come I never noticed?!"

"does he remeber me still?"

"waaooohhh! sooo handsome!!"

JImin noticed Jungkook and yelled

"hey you!"

Jimin walked over to Jungkook.

"weren't you that girl.... at the park.... let's take a pic... shall we? lol" Jimin said

The crowd went silent, all the boys and girls whispered to eachother. Jungkook heard to pretty mean ones like "eww why is Jimin talking with that chic?" but she also heard nice ones too, "woah her face is like a baby! one of a kind! so pretty!"

"umm.... okay" Jungkook replied shyly

"I don't have my phone right now... so can I use yours? Jimin asked.

"sure! of course here!"

Jungkook hands over his phone to Jimin. Jimin smiles.

"beep boop bee beep boop" the phone made noises

"here after we take this pic.... you have my number as "number 1" send it to me okay?" Jimin says.

Jungkook felt like the world had stop, butterflies were in her stomach, her heart pounding rapidly.

"umm... okay" jungkook said, while turning very red

"snap,snap,snap,snap,snap,snap," Jimin took dozens of pictures.

"well, remember to send me it! don't give out my number please! thanks, see ya around" Jimin winked. He smiled as he walked away with girls crowding him.