Chapter 6//FriendZoned ft Kim Taehyung of BTS

Steal My Sunshine (REVISED VERSION)

Solar's POV (finally)

Wheein got suspended, I heard from Moonbyul. I felt bad for Moonbyul. But she rushed me off to the room to tell me something.

"I broke up with Wheein." Moonbyul looks down.

"Why?"

"I am falling for you, Kim Youngsun."

I bite my lip. Moonbyul kissed me. She looked at me a certain way. I looked at her closely. "Moon..."

"Solar...just be mine." She grabs my hand and gently pats it.

"I'm sorry, but right now I can't accept your feelings..." I say. Moonbyul didn't look crushed at all. Instead, she kisses my forehead.

"I will wait." Moonbyul walks off and I sit alone in the room.

Moonbyul's POV

Solar didn't take my feelings, but soon she will be mine. I can feel it.

I run into Hwasa.

"Yah, what happened between you and Wheein?" Hwasa asks. She was walking with Zico and Jaehyo to the study hall.

"Can we talk somewhere private? Its kinda personal." I frown.

"Well...Zico-oppa, be right back~~" she kisses him on the cheek. I gag in my mouth a little, but she takes me to the girls bathroom.

"So?"

I tell her everything from the moment she asked me out to the break up to the destruction of property. Hwasa nods the whole time and has a very angry face.

"So, you two ended it with each other...and she got mad?"

"Yeah..." I say.

Hwasa hugs me. "Look, you two rushed into it."

"Mmhmm."

I was at lost for words. I felt a little tired.

Pretty soon, I took a nap and woke up. It was 5pm. Time for dinner.

I sat beside Youngsun at a table.

"Annyeong (hello)..."she says cutely. Solar bites into her food. I felt full watching her eat.

"So...what's up?"she asks me, knocking me to my senses.

"Ah nothing..." I say. I play it cool. I sneak my hand on a small of her back and leave it there for two point five seconds.

"You hungry?"

"No." I felt my mouth quiver a little. She had a piece of kimchi on her bottom lip. "Youngsun-unni...you have a piece of kimchi..." i pick up a napkin. She is so clumsy. I removed the food from her cute face. Solar smiles widely.

"Thank you!"

I felt a throbbing in my chest. I couldn't contain it. "I-I have to go-" I wrap my arms around her and hug her tight.

She kisses my cheek. "Keep waiting okay. I am bound to come around soon..."

"Why not now?"

"Because....I am not sure if I am ready to..."

Just then, Taehyung, one of the reporters of the school paper took a picture of us. I remove my self from Solar. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING???"

"Well...I am to do a segment on LGBT rights for the school. You two had a pretty loving hug there. I would love to use it for my cover. What do you say?"

Solar looks at me, then back at Taehyung. "Don't you know how much lesbians aren't common in this school?"

"So? This is the future. Lighten up." Taehyung scrolls his camera button. "I can delete it, if you want."

"

No!" I interject. "I give you my permission."

"Moon Byulyi," Solar snaps.

I wince. She sounded like my mother.

"Delete it, please, Taehyung. She isn't my girlfriend."

"Ok.." Taehyung deletes the picture. He then walks away.

Solar looks at me. "I am sorry for snapping at you." She frowns.

"I..." I didn't know what to do. I made her pretty heated. "Forget it."

I walked away.