Last man standing

Between Me and You
"Howonaaaaaaah....dance with me!" Woohyun slamed on the couch next to said man. Howon looked at the blonde man raising his eyebrow "Drunk much?"
"Not at all! Look!" blonde said and tried to place his fingertip on the tip of his nose but failed. Hoya laughed and patted his thigh "I think it's time to stop drinking, look at others, they are spent as well, passed out....yah! are you listening?" Howon noticed how Woohyun eyes closed probably pretending to fall asleep.
Woohyun only smiled, not opening his eyes and laid his head on the younger shoulder humming in delight "Your shoulder is so comfortable....and you smell so well" he said sniffing the other man. Hoya made a face and pushed Woohyun's head out of his shoulder 
"Yeah I think that's enough for the night, go to your dorm and sleep" Woohyun shook his head "I cant! Im too weak I wanna sleep here...in your bed, pleaseee" 
Hoya looked at him for a couple of moments knowing bad things would happen if he would leave main singer alone, but also staying here won't do good. He doesn't have choice anyway right now
"Ok, but next time we drink at your place...aish i need to take care of others too so they won't choke on their vomits" Hoya shook his head, got up, took Woohyun by his shoulders making him stand. Woohyun smiled a little bit, placing his hand on the dancer waist and putting his head again on Howon's shoulder. Howon stiffed a bit but then he wrapped a firm arm around Woohyuns arms and started heading to the bedroom. Next thing he knows he almost let's Woohyun hit the ground, tripping over Sunggyu's leg, but in time he catches Woohyun's wrist and has hand on his slim waist, Woohyun laughs a bit too loud for Howon's ears and stands straight again "Uffff! So close to the hospital, but Howonnie saved me" Howon only rolled his eyes and tried to walk them again, but Woohyun slammed his head on the younger chest and wrapped his arms around Howon's. "Uhmm Woohyun?"
"Yeah?" Woohyun's voice a bit muffled by Hoya's chest
"What are you doing?" Hoya didn't know what to do so he just kept holding the blonde man
"I'm dancing with you"
"Uhm..no you don't" 
"Yes I do" Woohyun shook his  and Howon tried so hard not to laugh "Come on Howon-ah, let's dance"
"No Woohyun, we can dance another day, now you have to sleep" Howon felt Woohyun grip tighten around his arms
"You are not fun" Woohyun lifted his head and pouted. Hoya felt Woohyuns alcohol breath that was not pretty but he noticed how beautiful his eyes were shining when he was smiling. "Do i have something on my face?" Woohyun mumbled
Howon noticed he was staring too long and cleared his throat "Yeah, the cheese, let's go" 
They finally got to the bedroom, Howon placed Woohyun on the bed, then he kneeled to take off the shoes. He felt Woohyuns hand ruffling his hair "Your hair are so soft" Hoya stood up and eyed him quickly before pushing him down on bed, but Woohyun before landing on his back tugged at the younger shirt so  Howon was now on top of him. Now that was rather a position. 
They stared at each other for knows how long before Woohyun spoke "Im sorry"
Howon raised his eyebrow confused "What for?"
"For having to take care of us all today...for me taking over your bed" he laughed softly
Howon chuckled "You are welcome, but im not mad, now if you excuse me" he fastly got up. Woohyun placed himself comfortably on bed and sighed "Im gonna be so hangover tomorrow"
Hoya chuckled and covered blonde man with blanket "Yes, but we gonna worry about it later. Goodnight hyung"
"Wait" Woohyun said seeing Howon was about to leave "Come here...quick come here i have something to tell you" Howon hesitated for a moment but went closer to the bed 
"Closer...lean in, someone can hear" Woohyun eyes were weirdly sparkling but Howon leaned in anyway.  Woohyun lifted his head upwards and placed quick kiss onto Howon's cheek making the man blush a little bit.
"Goodnight Howon" Woohyun smiled and closed his eyes. Howon sighed, smiled softly and left the room. 
Woohyun could hear a growl coming from living room. Howon probably now realised how much cleaning he gotta do in the morning.