Why he ?

The love of two leaders

TaeYeon:

Why? Why she loves him and not another? Everyone knows that feelings do not control and yet Taeyeon dreamed of being able to control so as not to feel this terrible pain in his chest and the constant need to escape. She is ashamed. Ashamed of her feelings towards him, without really knowing why. Age, perhaps? Surely not. After all, they are every two adults, so why be ashamed of that? This is totally stupid. This would surely shame that Taeyeon do not know love or at least not that wonderful talk by some people around him. For her, the word love is not so nice a word, since having lived a love story more than difficult and painful. It took time before the mess, believe me, then fall in love with Eeteuk had become a disgrace. It must be said that it had promised to never fall in love with anyone after that, a promise that does more standing now, since broken.A bow as an excuse to accompany his words, and eyes became as round as marbles. It was there before her. Was she so damn it? We must believe, yes. A smile appears on her lips which made even more surprised Taeyeon. Why smiling so? After all, she had fled for days, without even deigning to speak to him except that when they were both in a television program where she was forced to do so. Under normal circumstances, he should be angry, and yet, for the few seconds that she had observed no treatment showed that he was. Strange. Maybe in the end he was as surprised as she, and that this surprise prevented him yell?

A bow as an excuse to accompany his words, and eyes became as round as marbles. It was there before her. Was she so damn it? We must believe, yes. A smile appears on her lips which made even more surprised Taeyeon. Why smiling so? After all, she had fled for days, without even deigning to speak to him except that when they were both in a television program where she was forced to do so. Under normal circumstances, he should be angry, and yet, for the few seconds that she had observed no treatment showed that he was. Strange. Maybe in the end he was as surprised as she, and that this surprise prevented him yell?
Head bowed, eyes closed while she painfully pinched lip, she thought her heart would explode in his chest when she heard his voice. It was so long that she had heard that Taeyeon began almost to believe they were meeting for the first time. Opening her eyes when she felt a slight breeze caressing her bare arm, the Korean gently raised her face, going quickly that he was gone. So that was it? What will happen after this "conversation"? Placing his free hand on her , she closed her eyes, trying to control the beating of his heart that made him horribly ill. What should she do now? And why had he fled, too? Was he in the same situation? No, she does not think so. It was simply impossible.

Sighing, Taeyeon finally deigned to move, trying to appear as natural as possible.Ranging the pockets in the shelf, she turned later to the other, leaving her eyes landed on him that Eeteuk back. A craving to take him in her arms as she had earlier used to do took it, but could not Korean. After all, even if it did not show it yet, it was certain that he was angry for what she did. Advancing slowly, or even very gently, Taengoo sat down on his usual seat, head bowed. Say something. She had to say something, but what?She was too embarrassed for that. Others surely will arise many questions about the silence that had never happened before yet between the two friends, but never mind.Taeyeon never did say anything about it. Grabbing the pen to the rather childish posed next to his helmet, Brown tapped nervously on the table, not daring to even raise his eyes for fear of crossing his eyes. Realizing perhaps that something was wrong, a person in the room asked.

UNKNOWN - "Hey Taengoo, you're sure it will? "
Lost in her thoughts, only after a certain time that Taeyeon realized that talking to her.Falling under the head suddenly surprise, she looked around the person speaking to him and seeing a member of the club's stare, she gave him a fake smile rather to finally meet.

TAE YEON - "Huh? Oh ... Yes, I'm fine."

Trying to give him a reassuring look, she began to smile, smile was forced for the second time, and crossing Eeteuk's eyes, let her look beautiful planted in hers for a few moments before its not rebaisser eyes, feeling her cheeks rosirent. Of course, this was a lie. She was not well. She felt badly, horribly wrong. All she wanted to do was flee, flee this place, and fly it for the umpteenth time. His heart was pounding in his chest and his eyes stung him. She was angry at herself. Why is she always found this kind of situation? To think she really was cursed.