another day

The love of two leaders

TaeYeon:

According dirs some people, the days come and go but do not look alike, well, yet as regards Taeyeon, his days are following, and are all alike. Each day, his thoughts are made by the same person. Each day her heart beats a little louder when she hears her name. She's mad, completely mad. She would like to forget, to forget his feelings, and return to the friendship they both shared that love comes before any break. For a moment she thought he would get away from the best solutions to eliminate what she feels, but she quickly came to the idea that this was not that easy, finally Today, the only solution they've found is to try to forget, while continuing to flee, as she was perfectly done. Difficult thing, believe me, yet still beautiful anyway, believing firmly that it will work.Somewhat naive at the edges, little Kim? Too much regarding this subject is love, anyway.
Armful of papers of all kinds, Taeyeon walked quietly down the hall virtually desert that led up to the radio room, hallway she knew by heart, strength to go almost every day.Because yes, the cross was almost become a habit for the young woman who, by going into the room, found there a number of idols that she would go well, at least for one of them Anyway. Sighing at the thought, the Korean when she was suddenly stopped in the doorway. Turning his head inside the room, Taengoo began his little ritual that was to scan the room, just to see who was there. Seeing no people like as two drops of water on the person fled, another person who is qu'Eeteuk, the Korean left a smile appears on his lips, moving at the same time within bowing then people who were there with a bow and a few words.Once everyone welcome, Taeyeon advanced to the desk on which she filed the papers she began to sort out, not without frustration. For sure, this task was not that she preferred qu'Eeteuk but the fact was not around pushed her to do with a little more anxious than usual. Of course, the fact of never seeing her smile and hear her laugh unusual was missing, but the fine had to flee, desperate to his feelings go away.

Once everyone welcome, Taeyeon advanced to the desk on which she filed the papers she began to sort out, not without frustration. For sure, this task was not that she preferred qu'Eeteuk but the fact was not around pushed her to do with a little more anxious than usual. Of course, the fact of never seeing her smile and hear her laugh unusual was missing, but the fine had to flee, desperate to his feelings go away.
A good twenty minutes passed so she could finally end. Releasing a sigh after the last sheet placed on one of two piles, Taeyeon classified them into pockets she wore to the strength of his arm. Advancing towards a shelf ready door staring at what she wore, the Korean did not see the person who entered the room. Awkward as it is, the beautiful bumped into it, which fall at the same time one of the pouches, leaving the papers scattered everywhere around her. Stooping after launching an injury, the fine did not even deign to look up the person in whom she had bumped, preferring to fix his mistake.Out of sheer courtesy and because after all, it was his fault, Taeyeon spoke, while continuing to collect leaves.

TAE YEON - "I'm really sorry. I was not looking where I was going. "
 

The little queen Kim blunders? This is the case to say, yes. Ending of any pick up and put everything in the pocket, Taeyeon rose, facing the speaker. A bow as an excuse made, and his eyes grew as round as marbles quickly when she discovered who was the person in whom she had bumped. Eeteuk. It was over for her now. As expected, an explanation for his behavior and why that would be put away now. She thought this day would be different from previous ones, came to realize that ultimately it would not be the case. Biting the lip, ashamed, Taengoo lowered her pretty face while closing your eyes.This was a bad dream, right? ...