Chapter 2

Never submit
Chapter 2
 
His voice was loud and demanding, showing that he was a powerful Alpha.
 
He asked me again, as he started to stand up, making me coward in fear. The Crimson eyes followed my every move as I standed to back up.
"I-I'm sorry.... I'll leave right away', I turned around and ran, only for my wrist to be grabbed roughly. 
"I will ask one more time, what are you doing here?"
I froze, 'do I tell the truth? Or lie....' I gulped, 'I can't take chances... What if he knows that pack..'
 
"I got lost.... I wasn't paying attention on where I was heading... I'm very sorry, I am going to return to my pack now..." I lied.
The man just snarled, lifting my wrist to his nose, "Yeah right, you smell like a stray puppy", I growled, my eyes flickering gold.
I shook my wrist out of his grasp and faced him.
"So what? I don't belong here, just let me leave, and you'll be at peace again!" I yelped, my eyes welled up in tears. There was a pause, as my brain processed ways to escape, only to be broken when another voice spoke up
 
"We can at least we can do is give you food and a place to sleep for the night, right, Namjoon?" another voice came, this time it was much more softer and calmer.
Smelling the air, I could tell it was an omega.
Breaking contact with the guy named 'Namjoon' and look at the newly arrived one. 
 
He was much more slender and lean than the first one, he wore a friendly smile, that widen when I looked at him. I scowled, ' why is he being so nice to me?'.
"Seokjin, why are you here?" Namjoon muttered, The slender man just shook his head, " I was finally able to stop Yoongi bleeding, he is stable at the moment, and Hoseok and Jungkook have came back from their hunt" he stopped "there should be enough for the young beta here".
 
I turned around, starting to walk away, "Don't  worry about me, you have someone that might be dying... Nice to meet you thought"
I kept walking, until a soft hands held mine, "please, I don't want you to be attacked by the same pack that attack us... Nor do i want you to starve, just tonight aright? Then you can go" his face twisted up in worry.
 
I stop and think. 'They were attacked? Explains why one of them was said to be bleeding.... Was it the pack that was following me?'
"But I don't know who you people are.... How can I trust you?" I said coldly, earning a deep growl from the other.
"Oh be quiet Namjoon, she has a point." He looked back before looking back at me.
" Well, I am Seokjin, the oldest of the pack, and an Omega, and that's Namjoon, the Head Alpha of the pack." Seokjin stops, "Is that a good introduction"
I just nod, before realising Seokjin is looking at me weirdly.
"I'm... Myung, Chi Myung... A Beta" I said quickly.
"Alright, nice to meet you Myung" he shook my hand, I just smiled
 
"So, please? Just let us give you shelter for a night"
My smile stayed on my face, 'Why? Why are you so nice?'
 
"Sure"