Chapter 1

Never submit
Chapter 1 - Beginning 
-----------------------------------------
'Just a little further' I thought to myself, as I forced my legs move, to get some more distance between myself and the pack that is looking for me. I could hear them, but it was very faint, meaning I need find somewhere to hide for the night. 
 
The reason they found me in the first place was because I decided to go hunt in wolf form, as I couldn't afford to buy breakfast at the hotel, and without thinking I lured them to me. I had been hiding in a hotel for about 6 months before I made this silly mistake, and it was my safest hideout so far.
 
I continued to look for a safe hideout until I spot a river which lead to a small cave, that seemed deserted and well covered, enough to hide in until the pack gives up. 
Changing back to human form, I run through the river, trying to remove most of my scent before squeezing through a tight passage that opened the small cave.
Lowering myself to the floor, I stay quite as I remind myself why I am doing this.
 
The pack was hunting me due to being Chi Ki's daughter. Eighteen years ago, she fell pregnant with me, in which they disowned her for , then came back 16 years later to kill her, and take me in. They tried to make me submit to their Head Alpha, but as they said to me, I am as stubborn as my mother, as I didn't listen to any of the commands I was given. I ended up running away as soon as they killed her, they ripped my mothers throat out and left her to bleed, they tried to chase me, but they had hunters on their tails. They didn't come looking for me until a year later.
 
I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as I could smell the Head Alpha from the pack. He had a big presence, which cause any near animals to coward in fear or turn the other way and run off. I held my breath as I heard them pass where I was hiding, all 5 of them were on high alert smelling their surroundings looking for me.
 
They kept looking for me until dawn hit, which is when they gave up. They fled, and hid waiting for the next time I run into them.
 
As soon as I could no longer sense them from the position I was in, I squeezed back through the entrance, and smelt the air one more time, before dashing in the opposite direction the pack retreated.
 
*Time skip*
1 hour later
 
It's would be about a hour, and I have finally stopped running. Collapsing, I started to cough violently, tear escaping my eyes as I silently cry, 'Why? Why did this have to happen to me?'
 
I suddenly hear a few foot steps from my left. I lift my head, growling loudly at where the noise came from.
"What do you want?!" I yelling, my voice cracks too which makes me wince.
 
A large muscular wolf, with silverish fur, revealed itself and snarled at me, which made me jump back in fright. 'Another pack?' I continued to stare at the large wolf, tears still running down my face, eyes all bloodshot.
The wolf then start to shift into a tall male, seeing that showed no harm.
Then he snapped his head up to look at me with red glowing eyes, growling.
 
"What are you doing in my territory?!"