Short #1。New dorm。

『방탄소녀단』— Bangtan rewritten as a girl group。— Check update (March 6th)!
SHORT #1 NEW DORM
joonkyung keyed in the code on the door lock before pushing it open, curiously walking in with the other members close on her heals. It was nearing their debut, in fact it was only a few weeks away and the members had gotten a new dorm. Of course, There was a mix of emotions that anyone would feel when moving. They were happy and excited because, who wouldn't be? the thought of a bigger dorm was exciting. They were also kind of sad. The group had been living at their old dorm since big hit started this project. Members had come and gone from that dorm. It was a place filled with memories of the members growing into the group they had become today.
The members filed into the living room as they looked in awe. The room was huge to them. They were all actually able to be in there, even with their luggage and boxes without feeling suffercated or like the walls were closing in.
"Okay" joonkyung started. "Before everyone get's too excited, we need to figure out who is rooming with who."
Minah raised her hand.
"I volunteer to room with yubi!" Seulhee pushed her hand back down almost as fast as she raised it.
"No. We need a more fair way to figure it out." She said, pausing for a few second"...I got it." Seulhee said with a mischievous grin.
.     .     .     .     .     . 
The members were all huddled together, and all seemed to be extremely focused. "Ready?" joonkyung asked looking around to the other members before continuing. "First two to win get to share one room, then the next three, then the next. Now..."
"Paper..." The air began to fill with tension as the members all held their hands out, staring at them,, preparing themselves for what was to come, mentally and physically. All of them thought losing was not an option.
"Scissors..." The tension in the air was so think you could cut it with a knife. Some of the members peeked around at the others, trying to guess what they were thinking, some held their eyes shut tightly, focused and others just continued to stare at the middle.
"Rock!" At lighting speed, the members revealed their weapons of choice after they did, it felt like a miracle had happened. on the first go, there was some how Six rocks, two papers. the members all looked up to see who had won. The two, grinning wiedly, stepped back slightly and let the game continue. It took a good five minutes before all the rooms were sorted.
"So," Jaein started "Taizyu, Seulhee and kyung, Yejin , yeojin and I and Minah and Yubi."
"Yes!" Yubi said happily. She felt so lucky. For one, she only had to share with one person and two, that person was minah.
"Let's get settled in and meet back here for dinner, okay?" Joonkyung asked, looking around to the other members.
"Okay!" The other members answered in more or less unison before they split off into their newly assigned rooms to get settled in.

author note : Okay so here is a teaser type thing(?). I am sorry that my writing is not that great, I just have to get back into the groove of it plus this was written very fast. I am also sorry not all the members got to talk in this short, normally they would only include a few members so I hope you don't mind. ANYWAY! I hope you liked this 'short' and the first chapter should be up before orr on next friday!

By the way, if anyone is interested I used a random group generator to get the groups. I just wanted to let you guys know I was not being biased when the rooms were made, that's all!