just Friends Part 1 Sehun's POV

Funny how time changes everything

SEHUN'S POV

We touched hands, we brushed each other as we walked side by side. She hugged me. She smiled.

I never thought I would see something so pretty as her smile again but that was lie, now I see her smile and it hurts my heart. Now I see that twinkle in her eye and it isn't meant for me. But for everyone. I shouldn't be jealous when she laughs with them but I am, I shouldn't hate them for having her attention but I do. Is my jealousy so wrong. Is it a cruel fate when the one I love is a star and I am only human watching it shine. 

I meet her through her brother, but then again I don't remember how I became friends with chanhyuk. We were very different people but those siblings just draw you in. They make you laugh and smile. They are liek bundles of energy and joy, you never want to leave or say good bye. 

I remember when she used to sing at night, when it was time to leave or time to sleep. Her lulabys so soft to the ear like sweet caresses, touching the soul. They way she would hold my hand in a crowd when she was scared and clutch onto my shirt when we would walk through busy rooms. She was a perfect fit and then someone else saw her beauty and her light. They saw she was meant for the world and not the singing classes of 3 year olds. I lost her, Forever close but like a ocean between us. I could reach out to her on the stage, I couldn't laugh with her in public. I had to hide my friendship completely even though it was so, so much more. I was in love with her. 

But now, only now my heart hurts when I see her smile am I able to answer a question she has been asking for so long. She would play and say "YA! Do you like me or something?" And now, oh now if she were to ask. I would say Suhyunnie, I don't like you. Because liek doesn't describe the greatest of my love. When I see you my heart jumps and my mind feels fuzzy and my heart feel warm. I stutter not out of fear but because I can't express how you make me feel. You are my sunshine. You are my happiness. Suhyunnie you are mine. 

But now I have lost my chance and all I can do is watch her from a far as she sings and plays with the other idols, as she smiles and dances like the world is perfect and all I can do is watch. 

 

TEXT MESSAGE

From; HyukkieChanChan

Ya! Pabo! It's hyunnies birthday, where are you? She said she would wait for you.

I need to go, but won't she hate me. I have ignored her and not spoken to her in months how can I expecte her to accept me.