It's Not What You Think

It's Not What You Think
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As an up and coming actress you were willing to take pretty much any gig you could get. From an extra in a movie to, commercials, to dramas and earlier this month you were asked to be in a music video for one of Jay Park’s latest songs ‘Solo’. You were going to be Jay Park’s main love interest and this was your biggest offer yet.

You got back last week from Seattle shooting the music video and you receive a call letting you know it was already up on Youtube to watch.

“It’s out! Watch it! What it!” You whine at your boyfriend HoSeok over the phone. He was in Japan so he wasn’t there to watch your big music video debut. So the two of you stayed over the phone to watch it together.

“Yah, give me a second…” He tells you. He finally pulls up the music video. “Why can’t we watch it together I’ll be back in town tomorrow?”

“Because it came out today!” You say admitting that it really wasn’t a good reason on why you couldn’t have waited.

“Why do you have to be his love interest?” He complains. “Just be quiet and watch.”

You can barely get through the video without Hoseok complaining. “Yah, why is he looking at you like that?” “You don’t look at me like that.” “Where are you two going?”

“Ya, Hoseok your suppose to be happy for me! I worked hard to get a deal like this!”
“I know, but you didn’t have to…you know!” He says a little annoyed.

“I didn’t have to what?!” Your tone rising.

“Nevermind, I have to go,” He sighs.

“But you said you guys were free today?”

“Something came up.”

“Fine, whatever.” You hang up.

“Hoseok don’t go over there. She wasn’t flirting by choice, it was just…part of the script. It’s not like she’s going to realize that Jay Park is much better looking than you are and end up leaving you for him.” Jin hits Namjoon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter