All that I need

With all my hearteu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry not sorry... 미안하다 <3

https://youtu.be/K8VNL5b1vEA Listen to this while reading ^-^

               You open the door to your bedroom slowly, feeling the complete exhaustion caused by a twelve hour shift at work. You tiptoe inside the small room because you know that your boyfriend is still sleeping since it’s six in the morning. You work three mandatory overnight shifts per week and you’re just happy it’s over for this week because your muscles ache and cry out for a massage or a hot bath, both of which you’re planning for when you wake up; hopefully Yoongi will be in a giving mood and help you with one of the two. Your eyes immediately go to the bed as a soft moan catches your attention. All you can see of your boyfriend is his minty green hair sticking out from under the white sheets, it’s too hot for blankets even with the air conditioner running constantly. You can’t stop the smile stretching your lips as you stop to admire the rise and fall of his back, he’s such a quiet sleeper which you appreciate a lot since you have very sensitive hearing when trying to fall asleep. Your eyes trail down his slim form and stop at the curve in the sheets where his cute is, staring for just a little longer than necessary out of admiration. The urge to get in bed and snuggle up to Yoongi is strong and you hurriedly start to pull off your uniform, flinging the shirt and pants across the room into a tall black laundry basket filled to the brim with a mixture of yours and Yoongi’s clothes. The last thing to come off is your bra and you can’t help but let out a deep sigh at the feeling of being free from its restraints. Once you’re you force yourself into the shower, only washing your body because you don’t want to have wet hair when you fall asleep. The hot water works to loosen up your muscles a bit and relax you.

               Once you dry off completely and find a fresh pair of underwear, you hunt for your night clothes that you’d carelessly thrown on the floor in your haste to get to work since you woke up later than usual yesterday and almost ended up being late for work. Your black tank top and shorts are lying next to the dresser where you left them and you quickly pull them on, eager to get some rest for your tired body. You creep over to the bed and plug in your cellphone because it’s almost completely dead before slipping into the warm covers. You snuggle close to Yoongi and wrap an arm across his and throw your leg over his legs comfortably. You lay your head close to his on the pillow, pulling down the sheet so that you can actually have your head poking out; how does Yoongi breathe under there? You nuzzle his warm shoulder, enjoying the heat of his flesh and inhale his scent. He smells like he showered before getting into bed, the real evidence being the apple scent coming from his damp locks that tickle your skin as you adjust yourself to get comfy.

               Without waking up completely, Yoongi’s arm slips out from where it was wedged under his chest and he wraps it around you securely, pulling you as close as he can to him without moving too much and tangles your legs together with another soft moan before going still again. You give him a squeeze, loving the warmth of his bare skin against yours, you have to admit the house is pretty chilly compared to the humid heat outside. You kiss his cheek lightly before closing your eyes contently and drift off almost instantly to the steady sound of his breathing.

               Your eyes flutter open as you feel something warm pressing over your face and a familiar husky voice whispering your name. Yoongi’s face comes into view, surrounded by bright sunlight as he hovers over you and kisses your forehead and nose chastely. You grace him with a toothy smile as you take in his handsome features through bleary and confused eyes; flawless skin, messy green hair sticking up in all directions, bangs covering up bits of his black brows, dark chocolate eyes filled with love and admiration and a hint of sleepiness of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter