. Discusssion

Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MyungEun's Bedroom

         " There's got to be a solution." Naeun said. " There is a solution. " Woohyun said barging in to the bedroom. " How did you get in? " Myungsoo asked pointing to Woohyun. " We asked the janitor to open your door for us saying that we forgot our keys. " The rest of INFINITE said while they came into the bedroom. " Anneoyasyeo! Sunbaenim! " Naeun greeted as she bowed. "Anneoyasyeo! Naeun-shi! " INFINITE greeted back. " OMG I've never been this close to a girl group member! And a pretty one too! "  Dongwoo said as he pretended to faint, but no one catched him so he just fell on to the wooden floor, hurting himself. Naeun broke into laughter and then squatting down because she was about to fall from laughing while the rest of the members just thought Dongwoo was stupid and waited until Naeun was done laughing so they could continue. Noticing the situation, Naeun stopped laughing and got up. " Back to the point. There is a solution, it's that you two just sleep on the same bed. " Woohyun said. " Hyung! I already have to deal with my parents telling us to sleep on the same bed and now you guys! "  Myungsoo complained. Then Naeun's phone rang. Riinngg-Riinngg. " Mianhae! " Naeun said as she answered her phone. " Eunji unnie! " Naeun said as she walked pass INFINITE and out of Myungsoo and her's apartment to Apink's dorm. Now INFINITE were all alone. " Hoya-shi did you hear her? Eunji~ ooooo >.

 

Apink's Dorm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter