The Day 7/18/11

Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Administration Office

         " Myungsoo - ah bali - wah we're late. " Myungsoo's mom said while walking quickly. " Ok ,omma it's not like the marriage papers are going to run out. " Myungsoo said while trying to catch up with his mother. " You never know Myungsoo-ah. What if it does run out! " Myungsoo's mother said while stopping in front of the door to catch her breathe. " Then they'll print another one for us omma! It's that easy! We didn't have to rush all the way here ! " Myungsoo said while panting. " It's called first-impressions Myungsoo - ah plus she's your future wife, so you need to have a good first impression Myungsoo-ah. " Myungsoo's mom explained.

 

         Then Myungsoo's mom opened the door. Inside the room was Naeun and her mother talking about Naeun's manners , the things Naeun's going to cook for her future husband and the rules Naeun should follow in the household. " Oh anneoyhassayeo! " They said in unison while Naeun and her mother stood up from their chairs. She's so pretty. Wait what are you thinking Myungsoo - ah? Myungsoo thought to himself. L sunbaenim! I never thought I would be marrying him! Naeun thought. " Ok introduce your selfs even though I know you guys see each other backstage sometimes. " Myungsoo's mom said. "Anneoyhassayeo L sunbaenim Son Naeun - imida I'm 18 this year and I'm from Apink. " Naeun introduced her self brightly. " Anneoyhassayeo Naeun-shi L - imida, I'm 20 years old this year and I'm from INFINITE. " Myungsoo repiled. " Yah you guys don't be so formal and Naeun - ah just call him Myungsoo or call him Oppa if you want, just don't call him by that weird stage name of his. " Myungsoo's mom explained. Listening to those words Naeun giggled. Cute. Myungsoo thought when he saw Naeun giggle. "Omma! My company gave me that name I had no choice! " Myungsoo complained after he looked at Naeun. He's so handsome and cute! Naeun thought.

         " Let's go ask for the forms Jungji-ah. " Naeun's mom called as she said Myungsoo's mom's first name. "Yeah. Okay you two sit here and get to know each other better, don't do anything unnecessary! " Myungsoo's mom teased. " Omma! " Myungsoo yelled out of embarrassment from his mother. While Naeun just stood there blushing. Then the mothers went to get the forms.

 

         " Umm. You sit first, ladies first. " Myungsoo said. Naeun smiled and then sat down then Myungsoo sat down next to her. Awkwardness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter