Falling Deep In Love

Prehistoric Times

The next couple of days, YongGuk and YoungJae talked, laughed and hung out together.

"So... I was wondering..." Started YongGuk, swallowing a lump in his throat, "I-If you would want to.. be.. with me.."

YoungJae stared at him, face bright red and in shock. "Y-You mean.. like a mate?"


YongGuk chuckled, and nodded, cheeks pink. "Yes... but we don't have to.. mate right away.. since I do still want to wait a while.." he smiled at the younger male, placing a light kiss on his nose, "And I won't go to far with you unless you want to.. and I'll stop when you want me to.. just say if you're not comfortable with me doing this.." he leaned in closer to YoungJae, kissing him softly. YongGuk loved how soft the younger's lips were.

YoungJae's eyes widened slightly, before closing as he kissed YongGuk back, wrapping his arms around the Older's shoulders. 

They broke away, YongGuk's warm breath against YoungJae's face.

"I.. do want to be with you hyung..." YoungJae smiled shyly, as he kisses YongGuk's cheek.

YongGuk smiled, "I was hoping you'd say yes.." He nuzzles the younger.

 

---------------------------

Ok im sorry that this was very short school is killing me ;~;

But hey im back and I'm still y as ever ;)

But yeah these people at school are such and one even said that they like kpop and they show me Jpop and I was just like 'bish wut'

It ticked me off!