Seeing Him

Prehistoric Times

"Yah! YongGuk!" he heard his father call, reluctently he glanced at his father.
 

"yes?"

His father walked over and wrapped his arm around his son's shoulders, "My boy.. you're getting older and soon you'll be ready to lead the clan, but first to prove yourself, You must slay one of the biggest dinosaurs of all time, The Spino.. do not come back until you have slain one and brought me its rack of teeth. If you fail you'll die from the beast or be banished from the clan, Succed and take over as Leader!"

YongGuk sighed, nodding his head in agreement. "Yes Father... but.. where will I find such a large creature? We've made sure that none are near our territory.."

"Ah yes.. that's why we have prepared you for a long journey. You're a strong boy my son we packed much for you.. daggers a bow and some arrows, and plenty of food for almost a month maybe more if you rashion out some.. I've trained you to take care of yourself in the wild and now it is time to see how much you've learned yourself.. you leave when the sun is in the middle of the sky.. best of luck.. my son.."

 

Hours past and before YougGuk knew it, it was time to leave. Grabbing everything his father and some caretakers had packed for him, he set out.

After what seemed like days Which it was only one. YongGuk saw the beast he was looking for, but he froze at what he saw next to it. There, laying in what seemed to be the monster's nest, was a Boy... A very cute one at that.. cuter than any girl he's ever seen in his clan.

The creature nudged the boy gently, which awoke the boy. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, smiling at his mother and hugged her muzzle

YongGuk's eyes widened at the sight, seeing a boy hug a dangerous creature... but he didn't do anything, instead he watched, his bow at the ready just in case.

The boy looked at him and froze.

They stared at each other for what seemed like hours, and YongGuk put the bow down, staring into those brown orbs of the boy's, his heart was taken and his mind was lost in the dark orbs that looked like the clear night sky with no stars.

He bit his lip, breaking eye contact and looking up and down the boy's body. He cursed under his breath. The boy was slim and beautiful.

The boy started to walk over to him, and the boy spoke. "hello..."