Meeting

His Secret Hideout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Damn, I hate fangirls

 

I can't even stay at a spot alone for 5 minutes. Now where am I supposed to go? There's like an hour before practice start and I'm running for my life to who knows where.

 

"He went this way!" I heard one of the girls said

 

There were a total of three together. I am running away because of three girls. I'm blaming the boys. I knew I shouldn't have joined their group. Why do they have to be so popular? Why does the rugby club almost always wins against other schools and gain this reputation? Why did I join rugby when I don't even like rugby in the first place?

 

I ran to the last row of the club buildings. They said most of the rooms in this row is empty because it was the furthest from the fields and scary because it was quieter than the others. 

 

I heard the girls voices getting closer.

 

Are girls this fast?

 

I began fumbling with the nearest door to my side but it was locked. Followed by the next two doors. 

 

"Please be unlock" I prayed as I turned the knob on the last door at the end. Mentally cheering when it opened, I shut the door before sitting on the floor panting. It was too tiring even for an athlete.

 

"Um..." a voice snapped me out from my thoughts and I turned around to see a girl sitting on the table with a cup of tea

 

I scrambled on to my feet before bowing "I'm sorry, I didn't know someone was here-"

 

I cursed under my breath when I heard the group of girl's voices. It sounded as if they were almost at the door.

 

"Over there" the girl pointed at the corner of the room "Hide there" she said and I blinked before slowly standing at the corner. The corner was a small space between the wall and a locker. Because the locker was right beside the door so it whatever was in the small space wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter