Two

Writer's Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

[A/N: CURSE WORDS AHEAD!!]

Kim Hanbin. He is one of the new faces of the K-Pop Industry. He is the leader of the new monster rookie group, iKON. He had the looks. Charisma? Check! Awesome singing and overflowing confidence? Smooth rapping and fluid movements? You name it, he's got it. You wouldn’t think he has only been living 19 years by just looking at him. This young gentleman knows how to express himself maturely that he could compose heart-wracking songs. And that's the reason why I admire him. Unlike me, he could sing and rap all his feelings and everyone would listen to him. Sometimes, I even find myself tearing up to his masterpiece. To their masterpiece. Because aside from Hanbin, I find Junhoe and Jinhwan to be awesome singers, too.

 It was like they're a group made in heaven.

 For the nth time I erased the first sentence I had written on Microsoft Word. Since a few days ago my mind has only been filled with that Hanbin and his beautiful smile. Sure, it was an inspiration to me at first, but the more I remember his smile the more anxious I get. And Minjae's text a while ago did not help calm me down.

"THERE'S A FREAKING IKONCERT IN SEOUL OMG SUNWOO TELL ME UR GOING OK?! LETZ HAVE FUN ;)))"

I would have thrown my phone in excitement until I remembered something. And my mom wouldn't probably allow me.

"Can't. Have to visit the hospital that day."

 I switched my tabs to the browser and went to youtube. I always liked watching music videos. Especially Big Bang, EXO, and iKON's. My mother would not approve of this every time she hears me playing K-pop, saying it's not good for my own heart but geez... it's just them. How could they give me heart attack? Mini-seizures, sure. But heart attack? No no. Only anime and manga could.

"Aww n ur mom wouldnt probably lwt u go anyways... so sad bruh :'(((" I smiled at her reply and answered a broken heart because I feel like cutting the conversation. My mind is numb from seven hours of squeezing creative juices for my story. But since a few days ago, I haven't really got past chapter 4.

 "Sunwoo! Have you eaten yet?" My mom shouted from outside of my room.

"Ah, I haven't. I'm going out of the room," I answered and dressed a gray hoodie.

"Your hair is a rat's nest. Your eyes have deeper eye bags than mine. Your skin is white as chalk." I gulped when my mom gave me a murderous glare. "What have you been doing holed up inside your cave?" She heaved a sigh and forced me to fix myself.

When I went down the kitchen, my mom was nowhere to be seen. I found a note on the dining table saying, "I'm sorry but I'll drop by the hospital. No food in the fridge. I'm going to groceries later. Meanwhile please make yourself some edible food. Love, Mom." I smiled lightly. I looked at the clock hanging on the kitchen walls and sighed in relief as it was just 7 pm.

I left the house secured and went to the nearest convenient store to buy some shizz. The store was deserted; there was hardly any people shopping to be found. I sauntered to the bread racks. I hugged a bunch of bread on my arms but it wasn't enough.

Some bread fell down and when I tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter