Chapter 2 - Everything had its own happiness

you are my last

"AAAAH!!" you screamed.

"OMO!!! what happen ____-ah?! It still early!!!!!!" your eonni rushed to your room.

"a-ani eonni" you stuttering. "okay i'm sorry ____-ah. What is that?" your eonni asked calmly.

"umm...i-i broke my glasses" you answered and your eonni sighed.

"see? You must wear the lenses ____-ah"

"NOOOOO!! NE.VER !" you shouted. 

suddenly, your head hurts. "ugh..." you yelped. "____-ah, gwenchana?" your eonni start to worry.

"ne, gwenchana. I think this is because i was screamed" you replied make sign no need to worry.

"well you dont need to school. Stay here i'm going to make a soup for you" your eonni walked out.

"waitt! What about your work? You'll late" you said.

"gwenchana~ i'll tell my boss you sick and no one take care of you at home" your eonni smiled to you and walk to the kitchen.

"naaah. Just go to work eonni! I'll just call Jeongmin-oppa t--" you blurt out and cover your mouth. Your eonni stop her step and turn to you and smiled weakly. You sighed

"i'll just go to school eonni and you go to your work. I'm fine." you said and walk to the bathroom do your daily morning.

*i think she heard me cried last night* your eonni thought.

"oh umm eonni?" you called her from your bathroom.

"ne?"

"i'm going to wear the lenses. For you" you smiled but your eonni just nodded. *i miss you Eomma. Where are you? ____-ah is dying* and with that your eonni cried.

 

After 20 minutes, you already dressed to your uniform, packed your books and stuffs, and now you just wear lens not your big glasses. "ahh~ already 6.45am i'm in hurry!" you quickly run out and enter the kitchen and see your eonni already packed your bento and your breakfast of course.

"here. Eat well ____-ah" she said, you smiled.

"eonni. Can i ask you something?" you asked her, worriedly.

"hmm?" she tilt her head to you.

"umm....don't mad at me promise?" your eonni giggled at your cuteness. "ne, what's that _____-ah?"

"well...urmm a-are you break up w-with Jeongmin oppa?" you asked her slowly. You dont want to hurt her heart. She nodded and still eat her meal.

"what happen?" you asked her again with your serious tone.

*should i tell her? No! Dont say! It will make her stress* she tought

"he just...doesnt want a poor girl like me be his lover" she lied. Try hard not to cry.

"gwenchana eonni~ you'll find someone better" you patted her shoulder and hug her.

*i hope so* "ne, i just want to focus on you now. You're more important to me than anybody in this world" she hugged you and teared up.

you finished your breakfast and kiss your eonni's cheek. "i'm going!~" you said happily.

"have a nice day at school ____-ah!! and don't forget to come home on time!" your eonni yelled from the kitchen and you laughing.

 

 

because your school is not that far from your apartment, you just walk to your school. "i hope everything will be okay" you sighed and walk in. you passed the gate, you feel so nervous.

"hey who's that girl?"

"is she a new student here?"

"she is pretty!!"

"i will make her as my girlfriend" the students talking about you when you passed. *kekeke i feel like a new student here* you smile and laughing in your mind. you walk to your locker and put your bag and take your book for your first class. you close your locker and you walk in to your first class.

"who's that girl?"

"pretty hot!!"

"see? she is the one i talk you about"

"i bet everyboy will look after her"

the boys are stare you while the girls take a glance at you a bit.

you see Hara, the queenka who always makes the bad memories to you in this school walks toward you and you feel so scared *i'm going to die! i'm going to die! L.Joe oppa help me!!* you screamed in your mind. "who are you? are you a new student here?" Hara asked you with a smile.

*weird. her smile is fake* you thought. you just smiled and walk to your seat.

"WHAT?! so you are ____-ah?!" Hara shouted and everyone in your class turn their head and look at you. *damn! now everybody look at me with their weird stare!* you just smiled.

"i can't believe behind her nerd glasses she is beautiful!" 

"A new hottie~"

the boys giggled. yeah GIGGLED!

"woah~ i can't believe this"

"she is....pretty"

"i'm jealous"

the girls still talking about you. Hara look at the reaction and mad at her classmate. she stomps her step to her desk.

*at least i'm save today* you smiled and look to your book and start to doodle. "L~ J~O~E~....L.Joe~" you doodle his name.

*wait!!! am i falling in love with him???!* you snaped out. you erase his name *no no no~ i can't!! i'm going to leave this world soon* you thought sadly.

 

 

when the lesson is start, you felt so dizzy. *ugh..i think i'm going to nurse office* you hold your head and frowning.

"Mister.." you raise your hand and stand up.

"what is that ms. Han?" Mr. Kim asked.

"can i..---" you hold your head and all of sudden you out.

"____-ah!!!" your classmates run to you and quickly bring you to the nurse office.

 

 

when the nurse checked you, she wides her eyes "I-I think w-we must bring her t-to the hospital" the nurse said. "teacher, bring her to the hospital while i will call her sister" she continued. "A-ani" you wake up.

"Don't tell her. i'm fine" you said to the nurse.

"B-but..--"

"Don't tell anybody. i'm just going home" you said and you bowed to the nurse. you walk out with blurred vision but you manage to still stand up. 

you go to your locker and take your bag and walk out to the gate. you already tell the security that your not so healthy and need rest. they let you go home.

*should i take the bus?* you thought. you wait at bus-stop. for about 10 minutes, your bus is arrive. you walk in and spot an empty seat beside a blonde boy.

"annyeong~ may i take the seat?" you asked the boy. the boy turn his head and take a glance after that he look outside. the boy's face full of bruises and his shirt is ripped but he wears a jacket.

*he reminds me of L.Joe oppa*

"sure" he replied coldly.

*she is beautiful. she reminds me of _____-ah* the boy thought.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! febby is here up for the third chapter ^^

sorry if its a bit weird ._.

i will try my best for this story! ^^

and yeah you see, this story is not one-shot sorry~

comment are welcomed. btw, how's the main image? ;) Too Hot? 

 

 

 

febbynya,

note: i forget to tell you when the color is like this, its your part.

and color like this is your eonni's part.

and this, its L.Joe's part

and the other are random~