chapter 1 - behind this smile

you are my last

"this is it! here we go again~" you sighed as well you entered the school gate. when you walk in, there are so many girls whispered each other and giggled to you.

*what so funny about me?!* you thought and walk faster to your locker. when you about to open your locker, people start to throw you eggs, water balloons, and trash. you yelped in pain. you cover your head and your face with your bag and start running to the restroom as fast as you can.

*god, can i have a better life than this?* you about to cry. *no i must get stronger! i will leave this world soon* you sighed when you thought about that.

 

==Flashback==

"eomma......." you whispered. your head hurts so much.

*ugh i can't help again. why these days i always woke up with my head hurt?!* you fainted.

 

at Hospital

"____-ah! ____-ah! wake up..." your eonni said worriedly.

"jagiya~ let her sleep for awhile. she would be fine soon" your eonni's boyfriend said.

"B-B-But what if she doesn't wake up?! for..ever?!!!" your eonni shouted to her boyfriend.

"eonni~ i'm fine. don't worry~" you woke up when your eonni nudged you. "i only have you as my family ____-ah!! i won't let anything happen to you!" she said and she cried. her boyfriend smiled weakly and caress her hair "____-ah is okay see? no need to worry" he said. you smiled at the lovebird *huh i hope L.Joe oppa is here* you thought and sighed.

"annyeonghaseyo. sorry if i disturb you miss..---" "____. and doctor please come in" you cut his word and smiled.

"errm...okay. well i need to talk to your eonni" the doctor said. "what is that doctor?" your eonni said as she stood up. "its about your sister's condition" the doctor said. "just tell us here doctor. its okay" you said.

the truth you are so nervous what will the doctor tell you about your condition. the doctor sighed and said "well, ____-ah. is your mother had a cancer before?" "N-Ne. S-She had" you said nervously. your eonni is about to cry. she knew what will the doctor tell them.

"so...i will say straight to you all. ____-ah have a brain cancer. well its a small tumor before but i guess you never check up before or feel anything. now, the tumor was attack your brain and this has been big so quickly. i suggest you to have a therapy before its too late" the doctor's word attack your heart. your eyes become so wide and your face become so pale. Jeongmin's (your eonni's boyfriend) eyes become so wide and you can tell he is very shock about the news.

"No it can't be..." your eonni cried. the atmosphere become silent as your doctor left your room. you still can say anything and can't believe about the news.

*what?! brain cancer? is this a dream?* your mind so blank. your eonni squeeze your hand.

"promise me you won't leave" your eonni said with low voice and still crying.

"i won't leave you eonni...but i can't promise" you mumbled the last part and bit your lower lip. "____-ah we will do anything for you so still alive! right oppa?!" your eonni cried. Jeongmin just nodded his head and smile weakly to you.

"no. its okay. let me leave with my own way eonni. everyone will going to die soon with their own way" you sadly said to your eonni. "well just make you stay a little longer! please don't be like this ____-ah. your eonni loves you and don't want to lose you. just say yes to make your eonni happy. you don't want to see your eonni sad right?" Jeongmin interrupt and patted your head. you lowered your head and nodded weakly.

*but if i take the teraphy, where will eonni get the money?! only for my school fee she had worked from early morning until midnight* you say in your mind.

"don't worry, i will help pay the treatment" Jeongmin said like he just read your mind. "B-But.." your eonni stand up. "no but jagiya" Jeongmin shut with his finger and smile. "still! i can't! the result only 30% success! it no use! i'm going to die soon!" you shouted and stood up left the room.

 

==end of flashback==

you quickly change your uniform *fortunetely, i always bring my another uniform only in case* you smiled widely.

as you finish change ur uniform, you get out from the restroom and run to your first class. lucky you, your teacher enter your class after you sit on your seat. your first class is history. *i just need to listen this* you listen to the teacher quietly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

without you noticed, the school was ended. you sighed and dance in your mind.

you wait for your classmate leave the class first after that you quickly leave the room. you don't want the queenka lock you in the class again and make you fever just like last time. you frowned as you think that time.

*wow! i think today is my lucky day* you giggled as you left the school.

you quickly run to your apartment and open the door as you insert your door card. "eonni~ i'm home~" you enter the living room.

"hmm...no one here? i guess eonni is still at her work" you walk to your room and sudden hear someone crying from your eonni's room. *is that eonni?* you tip-toe to your eonni's room and open the door quietly and see your eonni sit at her chair and her head lean to the desk.

"wae?! is it because i'm poor? and you don't want to have a poor girl as your girlfriend?!" your eonni still crying. *break up?!* you wide your eyes.

"I-I-I Love you. wh-why you leave me h-here in my h-h-hard t-time Jeongmin?" your eonni sobbed. you sighed and close the door and go to your room. you burried your head to your pillow.

*ah! L.Joe oppa!* you stand up and pull out your laptop and turn it on. *i hope he is online now!* you smiled. and yeah. he is online.

RYbunny94: annyeong! ^_^

Byungbyung93: Hi bunny! :)

RYbunny94: how's your day oppa? do you miss me? :3

Byungbyung93: hmph...sadly no. no, i don't even remember you today

RYbunny94: why oppa? do you fight again today? well gwenchana i won't online again tomorrow :(

Byungbyung93: yaah! don't say like that i'm online just for to chat with you ____-ah! and yeah i had fight again and i'm lose :(

*what? he online just for chat with me? so sweet >.<*

RYbunny94: hehehe chinca? gomawo~ oppa! you really have to stop your bad habbit. this is seriously bad for your life and future

Byungbyung93: ne^_^ i hope i can bunny. by the way, eat yet bunny?

RYbunny94: if i was there, i will make you stop right away :P

*wow she knows how to melt my heart*

Byungbyung93: yeah yeah whatever. you didn't answer my question!

RYbunny94: *pouts* okay! not yet. i just back from school

Byungbyung93: Don't pout bunny!

RYbunny94: okay okay! aish --"

Byungbyung93: hehe~ so, the queenka still disturb you ____-ah?

RYbunny94: yeah~ this morning but i'm safe after that until now ^_^ i hope until forever kekeke

Byungbyung93: what they did to you bunny?!  do you need me to move to your school?!

*ne! but it will just make worst if you beside me and hard to me to make you forget me*

RYbunny94: they only throw me trash, water balloons, and eggs oppa no need to worry about me ^_^

Byungbyung93: you said ONLY?! it too much bunny! well, maybe you must leave your glasses at home and just wear a lens

RYbunny94: no! NEVER! lens are worst than the queenka!

Byungbyung93: huh if just i was there i will make you wear that bunny!

*so cute >.<*

RYbunny94: still! i wont~ :P

Byungbyung93: huh arasso~ i want to meet you soon bunny~

RYbunny94: not now oppa~ i'm still busy

Byungbyung93: what is that?

*something will make you regret to meet me soon*

RYbunny94: well, school~ family~ my daily~ and others ^_^

Byungbyung93: i guess i have to wait....just tell me if you want to meet me okay bunny? ^_^

RYbunny94: okay oppa! oppa i need to off now. its already night and i still in my uniform

Byungbyung93: okay bunny~ sleep early and have a nice dream bye!

RYbunny94: bye~

and then you offline. you rushed to your eonni's room to see if she still crying after broke up. honestly, you felt so dissapointed to Jeongmin because behind his kind, he is like that. you open the door *she is sleeping. i guess i'll just make the dinner by myself* you close the door and go to your kitchen.

*i don't have anything* as you open the fridge. you wear your sweater and wear your shoes. you open your apartment door and lock from outside. you go to nearby market and buy some snack and ramyun. *i don't have much money* you payed the food and quickly back to your apartment.

you go to the kitchen and make ramyun. after 10 minutes, you eat the ramyun and after you finish, you clean the dirty bowl. **cough*uhh..*cough* uhhh...* you wiped your mouth *what?! blood?!!!!!* you wash your hand and back to your room *my head is so heavy* you walk to your bed slowly and sleep.

"Good night eonni. Good night L.Joe oppa"