Stranger

Stranger
Please log in to read the full chapter

( this is not much. I will surely edit this when I have time. It feels empty.. since I'm sleepy.. sorry.. )

 

She run away from the boy who is chasing her and is right behind her at that moment. She run with all her energy until she bumped into a young man who was about to open his car door. Standing on her two feets back quickly, she hold the young man's left arm and look at him in desperate.

 

"Are you going back home?" She asked at the young man.

 

"Yes-"

 

"Please bring me with you!" She said, interrupting his words.

 

"But we don't even know each other-" Once again, the young man's words got cutted by her.

 

"Just.. bring me with you!" She said in a pleading tone.

 

The young man who is still shocked because of her, at last let her get into his car. Without wasting any seconds, she enter the car and sit at the behind seat. While waiting for him to get in, she peeked at the road from the behind and saw rhe boy who is chasing her.

 

"Please get in the car, faster! Hurry!" She urged the youg man.

 

The young man quickly get into his car, obeying to all her words. He sighed. He wonder if it's her car or his car at that moment.

 

She also urged him to start driving quickly. When the car left the road/place, she check again from the behind and saw the boy shouting some unclear words. Since she is in the car, it's totally unclear.

 

She sighed in relief. "Fyuhh.. Thank you!" She thanked the young man and smile. But she didn't tell him to stop or drop her somewhere else though.

 

After about fifteen minutes or more, but less than an hour, the car is parked in front of a house. She casually get out of the car and wait for the young man to get out as well. She keeps following the young man from behind until they both are now in the house.

 

The young man eyed her weirdly. She sit on one of the couch at the living room without any words. The young man put his briefcase on the coffee table and take a sit on the couch that is facing her.

 

"Uhmm.. So.. Why did you want me to bring you here..?" The young man asked her in hesitant, since he don't know her at all.

 

She looks at him. "Ouh, right! Just now.. I was being chased by a boy from my school.. He stalks me.. And.. He tried to do something bad.. So.. I was running away from him and accidentally bumped into you.. Sorry for that! And I thought you could help me? And you did! Thanks a lot!" She explained to him and smile awkwardly.

 

The young man observe her from up until down. "Ouh, really? But do you remember that we're a complete strangers to each other? You don't even know me.. And right now you're in my house. Just one man and one girl in a house. I can do something bad to you, you know?" He said before slightly smirking at her.

 

She gulped, just realized about that. She is afraid at the moment and her body seems to froze at the spot right when she saw his little smirk. She mentally cries because of her stupidity. But, what can she do. It just happened. There is no way to escape at that time.

 

The young man broke into a laugh. "Don't worry! I won't do that to you. I'm a good person okay. I'm.. Park Jimin by the way. Call me Jimin." The young man called Jimin, smile at her.

 

She sighed in relief when she heard about that. "Luckily you're a good person.." She mumbled.

 

Jimin nods his head several times. "Yeah, luckily. What if you bumped into a bad person? You should be more careful next time, okay? Anyway.. You haven't tell me your name yet." He looks at her.

 

"Ops, sorry! My name is Kim Jiae. Call me Jiae! Okay.. I will be more careful next time.." She said while playing with her fingers, feeling guilty.

 

"It's okay.. Jiae.. Things happened.. At least you met me, right? Not a creep or what. Uhmm.. So.. Are you.. Staying here tonight..?" Jimin asked her.

 

She bite her lips, and look at him. "I guess..?"

 

 

"Here! You can sleep here for tonight, Jiae." Jimin said while opening the door of the guest room.

 

While she enter the room, he disappeared. Then, he came back with some clothes with him. "Uhmm.. You can change into these.. I think these will fit you..? Good night!" Jimin said while putting the clothes o

Please log in to read the full chapter