Story 4: When She Tried to Visit Me

LEE SIBLINGS

HANI'S POV

"Good afternoon. I am Lee Hani. I am here for my brother Lee Seunghyun." I said cheerfully at the security officer. I am at my brother's dormitory with some food prepared by eomma for him. I am in Seoul because of a school project and I decided to drop by my brother's dorm. The Bigbang dorm.

"Can you let me know again the name of your brother, agassi?" The old man asked again.

"Lee Seunghyun. Ah, Lee Seungri. He is part of the idol group, Bigbang." I said proudly. Suddenly, the security officer laughed out loud.

"Agassi, don't you know that you are like the 100th sister of Lee Seungri? Mianhe but try another reason tomorrow. Remember tha a family friend, close friend, cousin, sister or even girlfriend has been taken already okay?" He said while laughing.

"Ahjussi, but I am the real one! My name is Lee Hani. I am Lee Seungri's only sister!" I said while tearing up. 

"Mianhe. The security in this building is very tight. I cannot just admit you inside specially if you are visiting an artist. You are not even in the log book of who can visit Bigbang's dorm." He said with finality.

"Not registered?" I muttered to myself.

I am really hurt and I felt like little shards of glass are piercing my heart. Suddenly, I felt numb.

"Only the name of Lee Seungri's parents are listed here." The security officer said after he looked at the log book.

I slowly walked away. Tears rolling down both of my eyes. I cannot believe my brother would do this to me.

It's been 4 years since he left home. At first, he would always call and text me everyday to check up on me. Asking how my day was. The call started to get lesser and lesser until the time came when he barely calls for the month. I understand because he is getting busier specially now that they started to make names because of the song Lies.

When I thought I could see my brother again, I almost wasn't able to sleep because of too much excitement. But my happy day turned to be bitter.

I decided to drop by YG entertainment to see if my brother is there.

The moment I arrived, I saw a huge number of fangirls waiting there with namecards of the Bigbang members on their hands. My smile grew wide whenever I read Lee Seungri. Panda. Riri. Finally, my brother's hard work paid off.

I walked towards the security post and inquired. I noticed some fan girls threw deadly glares at me but I just smiled at them politely.

"Good afternoon. I would like to ask if Seunghyun..ani..Seungri oppa is inside the building right now?" I asked smiling. 

Suddely, I heard buzz sounds coming from the fan girls behind me.

"I am Lee Hani. Seungri's dongsaeng." I informed him.

A lot of girls laugh out loud while others cursed. Some said I am delusional and ugly. Truth be told, I am starting to get afraid of what might happen. I do not feel safe but I want to see my brother.

"Bigbang is not here. They are having a photoshoot as of the moment. And I am sorry to inform you that Lee Hani is not included in the official list of visitors of Lee Seungri. I am sorry.

I tried to call my brother but it says the number is out of service.

I called eomma and told her what happened and she informed me to contact oppa via phone and that he already changed his number to a new one last month.

I felt hurt knowing that my brother didn't even bother to contact me using his new number. I told eomma that I was not feeling well and I will just go back to my hotel room for the day. I left the food that eomma prepared with the guards as they promised to hand it over to my brother. I was about to go when suddenly one fan girl tripped me causing me to fall down. Blood flowed out from the wound in my knee but I didn't mind it at all and decided to walk out fast. I heard everyone laugh loud behind me.

This is the most painful experience that I had so far.

Gone are the happy days with my brother.

He is someone far away from me.

He is not the brother that I knew.

And I am now not his only dongsaeng.

The world owns him.