chapter 2

spoiled princess

Yunho woke up early in the morning and got ready for morning walk, He silently walked out of the house as everybody was asleep and yunho doesn’t want to disturb them.

Yunho decided to do exercise in the Kin’s garden to avoid getting lost into the unfamiliar city..

Jaejoong’s beautiful dream was disturbed due to the ringing sound of his mobile...

An annoyed Jaejoong picked up the call without opening his eyes...

“who the hell is calling early in the morning....you want to die huh....”Jaejoong said angrily...

“joongie its me minnie.....you want to kill me....??”a cute voice replied....Jaejoong’s anger vanished when he heard the voice...

“aish....minnie why did you call this early in the morning...you know i don’t like to wake up early....”

“sorry hyungie...but its an emergency.....my mommy caught me entering the house yesterday night and now i am grounded...hik hik.....hyungieee.....i cant go out of the house....hik hik...”Jae suddenly opened his eyes wide....

“omo my baby.....its ok don’t cry ne....hyungie will do something.....”Jaejoong consoled a crying changmin....changmin is innocent but naughty kid of their group and he junsu and sungmin can’t see their Minnie crying and they can do whatever possible to make their baby happy...

“i will talk to your mommy ok....don’t take tension ne baby...go back to sleep now....”Jaejoong then cut the call..he got up from his bed to go to bathroom. While going towards his bathroom he saw a figure doing exercise through his window...Jaejoong walked closer to the window to get more closer and clear view..What he saw surprised him...

Yunho was doing push up’s in the garden... sweat trickling down his muscular arms and body....His was so concentrated doing the exercise that he didn’t notice a beauty admiring his body...

Yunho got up from the ground and picked the water bottle and start drinking the water clearly giving a y visuals to jaejoong...

“OMO he is so y.....wah......”one could see a red heart forming in jaejoong’s eyes....

“I have to make him mine.....omg....everyone will be so jealous. joongie will have a y and hot boyfriend......”jaejoong giggled at his own words and then blushed when he saw yunho washing his sweat of his body with a towel...

Yunho walked inside the house completely unaware of the beauty that will turn his life upside down.....