chapter 1

spoiled princess

Yunho stood outside the Seoul airport. He removed his sunglasses as he looked at his surroundings...It’s been years since he last visited Korea...

The country looked different to him but still there was a familiar feeling of belonging to this country...Yunho then saw a man holding a banner with his name written on it and walked towards him..

“hey.....I am Jung Yunho.....”Yunho said...

“Hello sir....welcome to seoul....siwon-shi has assigned me as your driver....”the driver bowed to Yunho....he then took the bags from Yunho and placed them inside the car and opened the car door for Yunho....And the car drove towards the destination....

 

At Kim House...

Heechul was exited to meet Yunho....He last seen him when he visited U.S...few years ago..but now that he is coming to stay at their house for a month and Leeteuk has given him the responsibility to look after him made him anxious....

“heechul sit down i have sent a driver to pick up Yunho....They will reach soon... ”siwon said....Heechul glared at him...

“i told you to pick him up....but You sent the driver ...how irresponsible you are.....Yunho is coming here after so many years and you.....Aish....”Heechul looked at the time and then sat down on the sofa....

“Siwon was about to open his mouth to say something but before he could utter a word the door bell rang....

Heechul ran towards the door to open it....

Heechul saw a handsome well build man standing outside...

“Oh...yunho-ah i am seeing you after so many years....you have grown so much...”Heechul hugged Yunho tightly...Yunho stood there in shock...

 

..............................................................................................................

Jaejoong pulled the main door close and slowly tiptoed towards the hall...dressed in shorts and crop top...he was about to walk towards the stairs, he saw someone walking towards the kitchen....He saw a man taller than his dad and well built searching something in the kitchen...The first thing that came to his mind was someone has broken into the house and trying to steel his favourite food....He slowly followed the figure...He Picked the Flower vase from the table and marched towards the figure and started beating him...

“mommy daddy....there is a thief inside our house....”Jaejoong screamed so loudly that both his parents ran towards the kitchen...

“Hey...stop....stop....hitting me....”Yunho tried to hold Jaejoong’s hand to stop him from attacking him...

Suddenly all the lights of the house were switched on and yunho mesmerised by the beauty standing in front of him with a angry expression....

“Jae Baby....You alright.....”Siwon hugged his princess...

“Baby did  the thief  do anything to you? I will kill him....How dare he scare my Princess Where is he.... ”siwon looked at all directions....

“Jae baby...Where the thief ran too.....Tell us....We will search for him ”Heechul said ..as soon as Jae heard his mumma’s voice he quickly hugged his mother....

“Mommy.....cant you see the thief is standing right in front of you....he is the thief daddy....”Jae point his finger towards Yunho....

Yunho who was silently watching all the drama widened his eyes when he was accused by the diva who labelled him as a thief...

“What.....”Yunho reacted...

“Baby....he is not a thief....That’s Your Leeteuk Umma’s Son Yunho....i have informed you yesterday about his arrival baby....did you forget...”heechul said caressing his son’s silky heirs...

“leeteuk Umma’s son.....OMO....i am so sorry....Mommy when i walked inside the house i saw him searching something in kitchen...”jae said slowly.....Heechul who was listening to this glared at jaejoong...

“KIM JAEJOONG WHERE WERE YOU....COMING THIS LATE TO THE HOUSE YOU HAVE CROSSED ALL THE LIMITS....YOU ARE GROUNDED....GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW...”heechul roared....

Yunho who witnessed the drama thought how he will survive this craziness....