TOP

Let Him Sleep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter two; top

Seunghyun suppressed a smile when Seungri let out a small whine as the bus drove over a rather nasty pot hole.

Seungri’s head had been bobbing up and down in awkward intervals for almost two hours now in what Seunghyun knew was a desperate attempt to fall asleep. Seungri had been out for the second night in a row, out partying in various clubs throughout the city.

Seunghyun knew for a fact that Jiyong and Seungri had been out all night partying, all loud music and flashy lights. His proof was in the form of Jiyong, who was slouched awkwardly on the seat across from him with his mouth open, a thin line of drool wetting the thin pillow underneath his head.

Seungri, on the other hand, didn’t have that kind of luxury.

Seunghyun glanced next to him to see Seungri head drop before lifting up again. Seungri blinked sleepily, rubbing his eyes and letting out a wide yawn that seemed to split his face in two.

“Hyung?” he said.

“Yes, Seungri?”

“How much longer is the ride?” Seunghyun glanced at his watch for a moment.

“About five hours,” he said. Seungri’s pouted slightly, blinking tiredly. He looked over at Seunghyun again, his eyes a true reflection of exhaustion. He didn’t look like he had really comprehended what Seunghyun had said.

“Oh,” he said.

Seungri’s head began bobbing again and after maybe fifteen minutes, Seungri seemed to give up and dug into his pocket, pulling out his iPod and earbuds. And then the attempts to sleep continued.

After another long minute, Seunghyun let out a small sigh and reached out, gently pulling Seungri’s head onto his shoulder. Seungri didn’t even protest, instead shifting so his position was more comfortable.

“Relax,” Seunghyun said softly.

“Mmm,” Seungri hummed and silence fell between them. Seunghyun could hear Youngbae and Daesung arguing about the winner of a card game they hadn’t stopped playing since their bus ride started. Jiyong was still dead to the world.

Much to Seunghyun’s delight, Seungri’s head began growing heavier and heavier as time passed. Seunghyun listened as Seungri’s breathing got deeper and more and more even and the tiny music coming from Seungri’s earbu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter